3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
300_BTR 16.03.20 07:03 pm

Why you should play Wildstar (Subnautica)

Pros and cons of the game.Why it is worth playing. What game in your opinion is a model pesochnica. What is Subnautica unique?
7 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheeyz 16.03.20

game lover, like the Forest ,Stranded Deep and The Long Dark, all this is vigilance no worse and no better than the others

D
Dryush 16.03.20

You yourself misochnik.

I
Ivasik 16.03.20

The game is beautiful and simple.
No tedium and sadness of passing. The development of consistent, from one to another.
No unnecessary tricky puzzles.
The deeper, the more beautiful and mysterious world. There is a desire to improve the Moth and Cyclops to dive deeper and for longer. Accordingly, want to put somewhere in the depths of a large, beautiful and comfortable base.

These games now are very few.
Especially now it discount and the price is 418 rubles.

i
ihappy 16.03.20

A unique game with unique gameplay, beautiful graphics. For relaxation that is necessary.
Though played in the beta.

S
SULIK 712 16.03.20

cool game,did not expect that would delay so long,the music is atmospheric,sometimes scary

S
Streeting 16.03.20

pros: everything above was written by the people
cons: optimization and draw distance is weak, and often grass and other objects progruzhat for 100 meters, maybe less, sailed in mushroom forest, from afar it seemed that the tree was, and it was the mushrooms, and they're loaded as you approach them)

E
Earendilus 16.03.20

of course the game is for the fan, but I liked it, I especially would like to mention its optimization on my poor comp 2008 build: vidyuhi GTX880 percent and Intel E6550 3Gb of RAM, even on the minimum salary but went well. I would also note the music, which was so nice just to sit back in the chair and relax. In General, if you like quiet games requiring dashing Grinda and pumping, then Subnautic your choice