3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Desm1les 16.03.20 07:03 pm

The first mystery of the pyramids (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Secrets of ancient pyramids. It gave for pre-order. How to start?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 16.03.20

Desm1les
Choosing the tasks and start, after the prologue. Need 23 level

W
Wenss 16.03.20

Welcome! Tell me, this Supplement could be obtained only for pre-order, or it is in some set, say in the gold Edition? Want to buy the game and I would like to have the full content.

R
RumerG 16.03.20

In Deluxe there it is, and gold edition too. In the standard no, take it if you see fit:)

O
ONE BLAST 16.03.20

For 40 points you can buy uplay

W
Wenss 16.03.20

O good deal, thanks. Bought The Gold Edition. Shake. )))))

P
Peresmeshnik77 16.03.20

By the way gold is given some amount of Helix credits, you can spend it on a costume or weapons, but I will allow myself to give advice to spend them on the map with all the locations of the circles of stones , places of hermits and treasure, is a map of 400 cu. in my opinion.

R
Revan Reborn 16.03.20

Gold edition top for the passage of the first Chapter give 200 helix credits and give then 400 don't remember when and for what, just General 700 loans suggest as said above, spend them on all the cards of the tombs. Costumes will be top in the gold edition.

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

Peresmeshnik77
Why spend the helix points on a map when you can see the same map in the guides and other guides? Better to take what you cannot get as you progress through, like suits or a legendary weapon, they are still not falling from the coffers of Heck.

R
RumerG 16.03.20

Bupycop
I Pharaoh knocked out today 1 times, and the rest is bullshit matter)

P
Peresmeshnik77 16.03.20

Bupycop
The costumes on those points you can buy a whole one, after purchasing the weapons is not enough , or the strength of two arms, which by the way far not the fact that will be worn until the end of the game because things for completing tasks are very fit and will eliminate the need to constantly climb in leadership and passing .

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

AmonRah
Well, I understand for such drops, you have to play with the trainer for money, for to knock the gear over the helix points of the chests Hickey, unreal, need to grindal in this game 24/7, and therefore of meaning something else, spend no, then it is better to buy additional skill points, although they can be purchased for conventional dram on the basis of the Assassins, why all the decay, but clearly the opening of the points on the map, most useless.
Peresmeshnik77
Yeah, spend 400 helixon that you can in a couple of seconds, without turning to watch the game through the steam overlay, the guide or browser, or banal study maps, than something more useful, like 3 points of skill, or a good legendary weapon with which you can play the entire game or any costume with which to play all the time, than the temporary and unnecessary opening of the points.

d
dimaso73 16.03.20

Bupycop
Starting the game from the beginning, at the first meeting with Reda, struggling all the legendary costumes and animals, including Eastern dynasty, ceremonial robes of the Pharaoh" and camel Eternal guardian

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

dimaso73
Knocked out the only honest way they are impossible to beat, so each chest is worth at 3K to drop all the items needed under 500кк, and such amounts, even leaving the farm 24/7 it is impossible bipartite. And if we talk about the trainer, in this case the author is not difficult and see the location of all the places in the guide, and all that offers in-game store for helixi and without banal trainer to the drachma. So if the author asks for advice on what it is better to spend the helix points, the fact itself that he does not consider the use of trainers. so the most profitable option so buying the kit, separate the legendary equipment or purchase additional skill points, but not a useless discovery points on the map that are possible with the same success to open with the Seine(the eagle).

PS. Can I not fill like you are in an honest way either knocked out, because even with the trainer will have to spend at least 20-30 minutes of sending the purchase chests, as well as this will significantly diminish interest in passing and the game in General. And here it speaks about your fair game

P
Peresmeshnik77 16.03.20

Bupycop
Well and you can mash these water in a mortar , no there selling arms to which someone would go through the entire game , with all proposed worthy of attention only to freak and for the sake of laughter and completely will not buy it , everything else is quiet is in the game and changed several times, also with the suit is the most normal issue for passage, well, and about those who will buy three skill point I even talking and about a couple of seconds to view something apparent duplicity , time will need a lot more . I am also against trainers and cheats but then you have clearly double standards if the purchase card is a legal way than you better when you look the position of the point of the incentive Ile still fair game so honest . I remain unconvinced .

B
Bupycop 16.03.20

Peresmeshnik77
I stand by my opinion, spending helix points to cut a part of the gameplay, beyond stupid, in General it depends on the author if he decides to explore the game, the function he does not need these stones and the pyramids are not hidden and there are no problems and without any guides. About the overlay, I do not see anything difficult to press the button, so he got out to open the in-game browser, open the map with objects and periodically glances at it, two clicks. Or even easier with a manual, I have it on shift+~ the steam overlay, once opened the manual and periodicheski open this combination and I look, or every time you close the tab and guide new?

P
Peresmeshnik77 16.03.20

BupBupycop
On this issue nothing is open , he bought a map , and if you do a freebie in the games the other way .

d
dimaso73 16.03.20

Bupycop wrote:
PS. Can I not fill like you are in an honest way either knocked out, because even with the trainer will have to spend at least 20-30 minutes of sending the purchase chests, as well as this will significantly diminish interest in passing and the game in General. And here it speaks about your fair game
Virusor, I you than that have offended? If so, sorry, but I will decide what I download and I play.
PS Play in ASO since the end of last year, time in the game 306 h, trainer downloaded a week ago on March 11. As much as a week don't play fair! (and, by the way, this trainer doesn't work for me)

M
MadONYX 16.03.20

dimaso73
Trainer is not working. But you don't play fair as described above. That doesn't add up

W
Wenss 16.03.20

))))) Wow you started a debate here ))))) downloaded the Game, though that's to play, yet managed only five to seven minutes. This morning before work I went, watched the Intro, killed a healthy man, climbed through a hole in the tomb, and.... and ran to work. Yes, the Council bought a further 40 yubikov Secrets of ancient pyramids. Thanks for the tip. About Halikov I didn't ask, but nevertheless, thank you for the advice. I think that during the game will understand where it is better to invest ))))
I'm looking forward to a cool adventure! I love the series of games Assassins Creed!!!!!!

d
dimaso73 16.03.20

MadONYX
Prefer to use Cheat Engine you can cheat just as much money and resources as UBISOFT sells for real money in-game store