3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Dro 16.03.20 07:04 pm

Share the created window stickers on Steam.

As you probably noticed, right now in Steam's summer sale 2017, and it has stickers of summer sale through which you can create an album. Let's see who that turned out.
That's what happened to me.
Spoiler
45 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallAlone 16.03.20

Spoiler

A
ALiX94 16.03.20

Showcase of the labels will disappear in 10 hours :(
Spoiler

C
Cyril Tesla 16.03.20

NCU, even I have prokopakis with uploading a screenshot to your nakleechki showcases the time of sale, at the time when this thread current-current created, but I recently stumbled upon her picture, and probably just this good reason, all MS has to post here in the interest of perpetuating and indeed to share with everyone how she looked.
And actually, when it became known that storefront will remove that, it was all Mrs. maleha insulting, because I even so tried, I sculpted the whole thing - Cycling voobrazila ))

As fanus quite thoroughly on the subject associated mainly with the game S. T. A. L. K. E. R., for making this showcase was trying to do something as close as possible like the surrounding area of the Pripyat river and FDS in General, but I don't know how the fit came out, plus from that will be clearer and easier to understand ))

M
MesyacMay 16.03.20

excuse me, but why did they impose the incentive of these stickers? and the hunt for them? what was that... like a damn phantom or something, to interest the viewer/consumer, the duck we usually discounts are interested in common... what good was albums with stickers?

no, well, obviously it would be for a full collection of the album to give, for example, a user right which in the form of Windows in the profile or something, well, empty water only the negative caused

V
Vampire_98 16.03.20

It is a pity that the stickers were only for a limited time !