3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexandrovitch 16.03.20 07:04 pm

Impressions from the full game (RIDE)

share impressions
Spoiler
36 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alesha 16.03.20

Trany passed so far like the rules not that does not bother finding 5+ because everything in max works does not slow down.
Darth Vader
what the hell on the buttons G T there is a rise and what that garbage is for what ?

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.03.20

Alesha
Level traction control system.

A
Alesha 16.03.20

Subaru BRZ STI
not that I remember I don't know how to use it in some moments.

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.03.20

Alesha
It all depends on your skill, if you know how to gently use the gas pedal you can really get off.

F
Fayzerovod 16.03.20

Bad optimization is a minus and bugs(not the most pleasant deletes all results in the World Tour mode) On a game for the Sony Playstation a lot of bad reviews on the PC all more or less optimistic .I have a license or what not on it .

Trying to improve my best time on the track French RIVIERA . Motorcycle Yamaha R1-2014 .

A
Alesha 16.03.20

Fiserova
well, this was the conclusion it is always better to keep the indicator in the norm and when cornering at a more powerful speed boost to the max or a bit below correct ?

F
Fayzerovod 16.03.20

Alesha
Do not push kasuliku dramatically when cornering ,adding gas smoothly to the exit of the turn ,and if the ILO is interested in the slope due to the sudden discovery of gas , do not abruptly close the gas should be released smoothly in order to straighten the motorcycle. Include PBS in the game to the max you can safely push the gas in the turn in full,and not be afraid that in the video .
Spoilers the game first, I slammed the gas started to slide and then abruptly dumped him and turned the high side (highside).
(The rear wheel is in the southwest, then abruptly regains traction - as a result of the rear suspension throws the rider over the handlebars.)

Therefore, this game GAMEPAD is preferable, I have a XBOX 360 pad to RIDE the most .

S
SergiusLVictor 16.03.20

there is still solving problems not starting ??? tried everything , if you run from steam does not write from what-if folder 64 the EXE, the same thing, but after falls in the window with the error (0хс00000d)

the comp is good ...

K
Kolomiiets 16.03.20

Fiserova

S
Sasha Boris 16.03.20

Used to play a game removed.Way Bonanova set pokazat relcat praisley installation how to knock on to beat VSO snachala?Or where are the saves?

5088a 16.03.20

Паха2040
to control at startup in the preferences Claudia first, there is the reset default Azat nastraivaet for themselves and so every time

p
pektysin 16.03.20

someone tell me when you start the game with ride 64 the game runs but does not respond any key management when run with ride does not start writes error ooooo 11111

N
Nekrono 16.03.20

Fiserova
The same trouble( Not saves or saves for a couple of days and then again the reputation of 0, and all the races not completed.
Does anyone know how to fix this, please unsubscribe.

D
Dark Souls 16.03.20

The game just super!Play Hard Professional,I just sweat from the complexity,I can't fit into the rotation,the opponents are very difficult,I mean 1,2,3,4,5,especially 1,2 stoked it is unreal)))
I when only started to play,I did not know that there is a level of complexity and now regret it!
I hope this is temporary,then get used))))

P
Pavel1990 16.03.20

Keyboard does not work in the game.

D
Dark Souls 16.03.20

Oh I all its a good game I wish I had the Ride - One of the best games I've ever played on PC - I think the Internet will download the game and pass the game completely - I have a way with playthroughs saving fly - played on the pirates,All my achievements - All gone - started again,but the second time I couldn't tolerate,because it makes no sense - start again to play - save and everything will fly...