3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Souls 16.03.20 07:04 pm

How to collect a full set of bosses?! (The Surge)

All kind time of day you play the first time are currently on the production B - boss chafer killed the first time,but I didn't know that you need to cut off all limbs to get weapon improvements claws 2.0 how am I supposed to be?!
The first boss is the same...
I haven't collected a full set of suits - until level 2 I - 3,4 I understand how to find!
How to collect a full set, weapons and costumes from bosses?!
Especially if you've already passed two?!
I want more implants I now have the maximum of eight all...
My favorite weapon Is a heavy hammer some ,but I like it))
27 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 16.03.20

Dark Souls
first, a set of armor only one boss.
Weapons there are 2 types of bosses. Standard for a simple murder and an improved or rather not corrupted, if to speak from the machines when the condition is met.
Your problem is solved onli a new game and nothing else. Kindle the coal feud is not)

D
Dark Souls 16.03.20

Hirok
Hello thanks for the information - it might be better just to beat the game - then new game+ doing it?!
As I do this I lose?!))
Boss weapons what are the pros - done more simply or with this weapon easier to play is getting?!
And how to increase the number of implants?!

s
saa0891 16.03.20

Dark Souls wrote:
Boss weapons what are the pros - done more simply or with this weapon easier to play is getting?!
Slightly more damage and slightly different looks.

Dark Souls wrote:
And how to increase the number of implants?!
Firstly there are a few costumes (they are hard to miss,come on in the plot),which increase the number of implants (suit, too, need to swing in a med unit),and in the med unit charge pumping unit it also opens cell implants.
Spoiler

H
Hirok 16.03.20

Dark Souls
on the new game+ will be repeated subjects, and to increase only the level of the maximum throughput.
The weapon bosses, which is not damaged, usually stronger than any counterparts with the same level of pumped and has a special animation and/or museom.
The number of implants is increased by finding more cool exoskeletons.
One is the manufacturing center of B, the other in the story.

D
Dark Souls 16.03.20

people I think to start a new game for the best weapons, bosses and armor,what do you think about this it's worth it?!

D
Dark Souls 16.03.20

saa0891
boss weapons - more damage and therefore easier to play))
The number of implants, the costumes, the charge of inegrable well I got it!

s
saa0891 16.03.20

Dark Souls wrote:
people I think to start a new game for the best weapons, bosses and armor,what do you think about this it's worth it?!
You simply have a new game+ then start if you wish and knock out what you want,although the weapons that I have in the screenshot P. A. X Imperator v2.0 which drops from the first boss (out of this,it is necessary that the robot does not hit itself with rockets.t.e. when he starts to shoot missiles is not necessary for him to run,just Dodge to the side,otherwise he missiles will be covered and if not knock out),one of the best one-handed in the game by damage,of course if you are satisfied with the speed of impact,swords it is much higher,but the damage proportionately less (well, the trick here is that the weapons throughout the game to upgrade to the damage,i.e. it is important to end the game,and even in new game+),so see for yourself whether you sense to start over.

D
Dark Souls 16.03.20

saa0891
I'm from the first boss died often because the band lives a little - I only found out about it,you need it with rockets and he's gone!
I think that worth it, bro, back me up here please,I know this person dependent on the opinions of other people...
If you give OK - I'm going to play again but with some experience and knowledge

D
Dark Souls 16.03.20

saa0891
I'm waiting for your opinions and forward))

s
saa0891 16.03.20

Dark Souls wrote:
because the band lives a little
Implants in the hobby HP bet,too, at first did not know,and winsomely model with one blow.

Dark Souls wrote:
If you give OK - I'm going to play again but with some experience and knowledge
If you start first you have all the new to collect and pump,and if you start a new game+ then you will already be wyceny character,plus in the new game will be more interesting and dangerous enemies,but will still be much easier because the Persian is already pumped,so watch yourself.

Dark Souls wrote:
Only the class - which is better to choose not to know
There are no classes that have armor that gives different bonuses,the link can read
http://forums.playground.ru/surge/bonusy_s_polnyh_setov-936389/
MG Gorgon a good set,increases regeneration of endurance,with it is really restored very quickly.
And another great set Cocoon killing an enemy restores health,however to beat it is already possible only at the end.

And weapons that have different attack speed and damage,here is you see what you like more,I have a P. A. X Imperator v2.0 the most beloved,it is not too slow as two-handed but at the same time has good damage,plus as I wrote above it is one of the best guns in stats in its class.

D
Dark Souls 16.03.20

- Implants into the HP craze put also in the beginning did not know,and winsomely model with one blow.
- it was yeah,but now we know))
- If you start first you have all the new to collect and pump,and if you start a new game+ then you will already be wyceny character,plus in the new game will be more interesting and dangerous enemies,but will still be much easier because the Persian is already pumped,so watch yourself.
but that's not a problem to collect all and to download new,it will be interesting to play with the best weapons from the bosses,especially with a new game - probably will play more easier,I think!
Dangerous and interesting enemies
is type in ng+ there will be new mobs?!? I just thought - All the same remains which were found in the entire game!
On account of the class - I meant,About the choice of whom to choose in the beginning of the game,remember where in a wheelchair I!
I think the armor then try out the taste))
And weapons that have different attack speed and damage,here is you see what you like more,I have a P. A. X Imperator v2.0 the most beloved,it is not too slow as two-handed but at the same time has good damage,plus as I wrote above it is one of the best guns in stats in its class.
- that's because of him I want to start a new game!
And the most important feature in preserving - I can select another cell and play safely!
In General, thanks for the great information and opinion?
P S - it is a pity that you have no social networks I have signed up YouTube,instagram,vkontakte

D
Dark Souls 16.03.20

thank you all I went to play a new game 2-3 hours of play,then as you progress am you know))

H
Hirok 16.03.20

saa0891 wrote:
Implants in the hobby HP bet,too, at first did not know,and winsomely model with one blow.
fucking aleshanobleni winsomely even with a trainer for immortality, because the damage was over 100 units))

H
Hirok 16.03.20

Dark Souls wrote:
is type in ng+ there will be new mobs?!
no, the same, but more fat. More damage and lives.

D
Dark Souls 16.03.20

Hirok
the affair remains?
I got the dlc amusement Park - I just don't know how to get there?

D
Dark Souls 16.03.20

Today it is possible to normally start a new game to play and I will not miss this chance,I play yesterday did not work,it was late?

H
Hirok 16.03.20

Dark Souls wrote:
I just don't know how to get there
You can't miss)

s
saa0891 16.03.20

Hirok wrote:
fucking aleshanobleni winsomely even with a trainer for immortality, because the damage was over 100 units))
Getting too annoying,just when they jump over they have a large angle of attack but easy to Dodge,more a matter of technology.

Hirok wrote:
no, the same, but more fat. More damage and lives.
Actually it is new,in the original game,there are none, they have a new weapon which can dislodge,and they are usually dressed in armor of different parts,plus the sequence of actions they have a different,faster and more aggressive,and the way they are not respaunâtsâ,once killed and they no longer appear.

Dark Souls wrote:
I got the dlc amusement Park - I just don't know how to get there
DLC by the way came out very weak,in fact it was just a simple boss at the end (which would knock out with his weapon you have to kill him in the mouse costume),I still came back pumped so everything came off just so strange that the level of the mobs in this DLC is small.

D
Dark Souls 16.03.20

saa0891
Salam brother I do not understand how do I get mouse costume - I'm early in the game,they say they need to find five excavator and they give coins,but when I destroyed the one he gave nothing to me,Only the comics were right there....
Where in the first location to find all five excavator?!

u
usus 16.03.20

Dark Souls
No sense re-start, you will not be able to collect everything in one pass, we'll still have 2 times to undergo to collect all