3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KonstKam 16.03.20 07:05 pm

Point of interest (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Point of interest - what is it?
How to use it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tarakanak 16.03.20

KonstKam
Many of these places contain hidden things. The nest is quite small, but they may contain useful items for crafting arrows and other interesting things that can help you along the way. On the cemetery plots can dig up unexpected treasures or maps leading to them. Even if you prefer a quick style of passing, you can always come back and check the data points during the next session.

K
KonstKam 16.03.20

Thanks, I'll try to take a closer look. Although nothing immediately noticeable. Nests have been tried - and not found.

Y
Yupiter-42 16.03.20

but the way and what in the game points of accidents and crimes as they are used in the game

A
AdrianoChelentano 16.03.20

Jupiter-42
join the question)

A
AdrianoChelentano 16.03.20

And about the points of interest: some I found treasures on the cards)

A
Alumiel 16.03.20

AdrianoChelentano
On some I also found. And around some other, go roam and find nothing...

D
Diablo88k 16.03.20

At some points found the hidden skeletons from loot. Or the grave with the loot. And often salutary schnapps.

K
Kapellimestari 16.03.20

At the point of interest to unique objects, that's all. In every fourth to fifth has nychka, where you can *steal* booze or bandage. Incident, IMHO, the same thing, only with a tragic motive.

Spoiler

But the nest - do not know. The map has already opened dozens. They probably boom should be tilted, but I never did. Don't want to.

A
AlexBanggg 16.03.20

Kapellimestari
Yes, from a bow with an arrow. There is also the buns.)

s
sin_69 16.03.20

The scene of the crime - it is a place to crash (there is usually loot in chests or barrels...have to watch carefully).
Point of interest (often found in water in small wicker baskets). Usually there you can find the moonshine or the master key).
As a point of interest can be in the woods (stash it in the camps of poachers or bandits.
The grave (to examine you need a shovel - to meet and snaryagu and pennies). Find fashionable deep in the forest.
There is still a sign of the flower *or forest garden *whether abandoned (do not remember) where you can find and planting of rare plants like voronege eyes and belladonna. To be in the woods.

s
sasa bober 16.03.20

Version 1.3.1. On the instructions of Ruins , in the first camp of bandits at the river with the bridge found the dual point of interest (at the destroyed roof from the shed), an event (a second cart for a draw by horse), chest (near the carts - very difficult) and close to the forest behind the first cart - the cave (inside the trunk is easy - nothing interesting). Double POI by millimeters on the earth investigated - nothing found. The cart with the event - the same. Maybe someone already figured out from this dual point? Or version 1.3.1. wasted these points?
On the quest the hunt begins if you walk down the road to the East ( the road with a puddle of blood near the woods where the two bandits hiding in the gully - point) very soon left the road will have a camp there in version 1.2.5. was very tasty, light chest, and in 1.3.1. - trunk no. Maybe this dual point interest cut?
And in nests, which are very carefully inspecting the trees, (lose onions), I often come across crow. As an example - on the way between the third camp of the charcoal burners and the camp of bandits on the quest about a red (at the Creek, near a point of interest - grave) is a sick tree (round clumps on the branches). To find among them the nest - we must try. And there is a Raven feather.

P
Pepin3d 16.03.20

sasa bober
in the game half of the points of interest that the point of no interest is not completed yet because there is nothing interesting
a delicious light chests in 1.3.1 nerf
some chests have replaced invisible bags
and finally in 1.3.1 localizers finally renamed the dots in interesting place