3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikolas68 25.09.19 12:47 pm

Edit. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Set out to make a range of tradesmen available immediately, not after the fulfillment of certain conditions under which this range is updated on the other. For example Sidorovich, I remove conditions at all, add anything in primary range, prescribed under [supplies_start] and [trader_start_sell], respectively. But the range remains the same and nothing happens, therefore that's doing wrong. Can anyone dabbled in this and prompt with anything?
21 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phornet 25.09.19

It has been done.At least for all games in the series S. T. A. L. K. E. R on Steam have the manual where already described this feature.You can even download the archive with the changed file.Tested personally - works.

n
nikolas68 25.09.19

Phornet
Working in Lost Alpha DC 1.4007?
It?
Спойлерhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=944704423

P
Phornet 25.09.19

nikolas68
On account of the modifications can not be said about performance,because most likely no - added many new weapons as I understand.
But it says what string manipulation in files allow to register any weapon or thing each trader for sale.

n
nikolas68 25.09.19

Phornet
I the user was doing. But nothing changes in the game, even though new start passed download. Can matters when I edit the unpacked file hamdata and when I edit the file unpacked and then Packed back up and replace in the root of the game. By the way, I unpack, edit what you need, pack back and replace the file. Can developed something the mod has done That... and to think I XS.

K
Kot Markiz 25.09.19

Try to leave unpacked

n
nikolas68 25.09.19

Kot Markiz
Unfortunately when unpacked saves and a new game is not loading.

S
Sergey_M83 25.09.19

nikolas68
Spoilery when unpacked saves and a new game is not loading.
And what editing?

n
nikolas68 25.09.19

Sergey_M83
Notepad++

K
Kot Markiz 25.09.19

If this is a mod, that changes may be spelled out somewhere else, after that file. Or in the same file, but packaged in a separate archive. In the archives there may be several files with the same name - a work will be the last. Look in the mods folder, there is also the archives and may be this file, then edit it is necessary.

S
Snowguard 25.09.19

nikolas68
Well, logically, you have nothing. After all, you are the price of sale items not ordered. I bet that near you named sections are huge pillars filled with argument ;NO TRADE instead of the price ratios.

n
nikolas68 25.09.19

Kot Markiz
I will look.
Snowguard
After = all spelled out, probability, number and price. For example in [supplies_start] the number of the subject and the probability of occurrence in the catalogue, and in [trader_start_sell] price range.

S
Snowguard 25.09.19

nikolas68
Clear. Start a new game, the range should be updated.

n
nikolas68 25.09.19

Snowguard
Again, in nny times start a new game, but the range is not updated. Agree with the above post that the desired file or files moved and/or in some archive hidden. You need all the dig and this dreary affair, and I still haven't found the limit.

By the way, was already a similar topic:
Спойлерhttps://forums.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/lost_alpha/izmenenie_assortimenta_u_torgovtsa_lost_alpha-944357/
The fact that the author was describing exactly the same thing that tried to do me, and the result is the same. Not sure whether to contact him...

S
Snowguard 25.09.19

nikolas68
Whew. Don't know what you are there namutili. Just throw this file, I'll download and take a look.

n
nikolas68 25.09.19

Snowguard
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/zbblpzUYABgucQ

S
Snowguard 25.09.19

nikolas68
In this file there is a link to traders_common.ltx. Given that the chip in the ltx a bunch of sections, in the present, shamans will likely need it in traders_common.ltx. Try to scratch, and if it does not, also throw.

n
nikolas68 25.09.19

Snowguard
I fiddle a bit but not quite understand, in this file there are other links.Do not quite understand the meaning of these files.
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/vg5LcPTsXCF3qA

S
Snowguard 25.09.19

nikolas68
Well, look. I think I found what you need. In the first file that you sent us, there is a section [supplies_start]:basic_supplies , i.e. it refers to a file traders_common, in which there is just the [basic_supplies]. Try this time this is the section to change. All other files need to break items into categories and assign them a price for purchase or sale, the range is not affected. Still, if you want items to appear in the sale with 100% probability, change the coefficients (the second), which is less than one, 1.

n
nikolas68 25.09.19

Snowguard
Oh.. this is the ass what is prescribed under [basic_supplies] in both files just in, then one file I tried, but nothing. Still decided to change the probability for 1 of those items that initially is in the catalog, similar to nichrome. Managed to contact the author of the topic, says that to deal with this problem, but as it is in no hurry to speak. Of course 2 years have passed, MB does not remember or does not want, who knows what.
I rummaged in the folder of the mod, but the files of the similar content is not found.

S
Snowguard 25.09.19

nikolas68
Yeah, they namutili in alpha cases. Only that in the original checked — everything works right away, as soon as a new game begins.