3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerBro 16.03.20 07:05 pm

The MOD directory on another drive (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello! Interested in the question whether it is possible to transfer your game folder Euro Truck Simulator 2 from the documents folder on the system drive to another drive. On my system partition of 100 gigs, but playing ETS2 with mods and sometimes have some mods to remove so that there is a place on the C drive.

Is it possible to make so that the folder Euro Truck Simulator 2 from My Documents was on another drive and it worked?
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MegaMegademon 16.03.20

GamerBro
Can. 've done it myself. In the folder My documents right click Properties and move to the desired disc

S
Sinoptik75RUS 16.03.20

GamerBro
The folder My documents completely to another drive to move. Here shows in detail how:
Спойлерhttp://www.inetkomp.ru/windows7/421-perenesti-papku-moi-dokumenty-v-windows-7-na-drugoy-disk.html

w
wik412 16.03.20

GamerBro
Only the folder with the ETS or ATS to transfer
Спойлерhttp://truck-sim.club/topic/26918-kak-izmenit-mestopolozhenie-papki-ets-2-ats/

G
GamerBro 16.03.20

sinoptic00
Thank you!
MegaMegademon
Thankful for the details on Windows 8 a bit differently, but it works! =)

a
alex297299 16.03.20

GamerBro
I simply did:
How to change the save destination folder Euro Truck Simulator 2 (American Truck Simulator)
And that is reliable:
Create on drive Y:\ new folder XXXXX
The Incentive in the run settings prescribed team-homedir Y:\XXXXX
Start the game, it needs to offer You to create a new profile (because the XXXXX folder is empty)
create a new profile (you can delete) and exit the game.
Now You are in the folder XXXXX you should see a subfolder Euro Truck Simulator 2. And now in her old copy.
To revert back, just in the launch options (in steam) to clean-homedir Y:\XXXXX.

S
Sinoptik75RUS 16.03.20

wik412
alex297299
Also a great option.

G
GamerBro 16.03.20

alex297299
I've made it even easier. And I have a pirate =)

a
alex297299 16.03.20

GamerBro
If the pirates then in the shortcut properties so you can register.

r
rabotnik97 16.03.20

GamerBro
Tell me how to do pirates.

G
GamerBro 16.03.20

rabotnik97
Just like with the license. Difference I especially did not see.
In the message from sinoptic00 all written =)

F
Fastum18 16.03.20

Thank You rescued such a chip, as lack of space on drive C :)

M
Mopnex.opo96 16.03.20

Thanks,will try:)

N
Nikita Kostrov 16.03.20

nothing helped he a dick bitch on creates a folder with version 1.9.24

G
GamerBro 16.03.20

Nikita Fires
as if With disk folders remain. You can go there and throw it like a shortcut. If you did as it is written in the specified folder appeared My Documents means all the rules

V
Vyxyxol 16.03.20

MegaMegademon wrote:
My documents right click Properties and move to the desired disc
sinoptic00 wrote:
The folder My documents completely to another drive move
Yeah, just a fucking way for one folder all my docks to another drive to drag. Therefore the sofa. xD
As above already written companion alex297299, there is a way easier - in properties of the incentive, or the shortcut and the space bar to register: homedir Y:\XXXXX where Y is the letter of your drive and XXXXX is the folder name, but in his way is a crutch in the form of starting the game with an empty newly created folder XXXXX is useless, and it can be avoided, just by moving the folder you need the game in the folder XXXXX on another disk.
Nikita Fires
And updated is it time already? In a mystery game, torrents version 1.30.XX.

S
Senna2018RS 09.12.21

It will be necessary to try to do this, the current config will need to be copied with the profile, and it will be possible not to clean the entire main disk and clog the mod. Damn why I didn't ask such a question, thanks for not deleting this forum