3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
khomutoshi 16.03.20 08:06 pm

The quest \"Return long eye\" (Ghost of a Tale)

Who have already been prompt,it is necessary to deceive gusto and fatal to take back the pipe.How to do it?Do you need to collect all of set a thief to do this quest?
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
TokAreVisH 16.03.20

Nope, there is night quests at the girls to go, to help get to sleep. But the following quests without a full set of do not go, I almost had the entire game was transient, and the camisole of the thief was never found, almost all locations have been three times, I don't know where he is.

k
khomutoshi 16.03.20

Well,thank you, buddy.I just set the guard completely found game fire.A little annoying that I can never remember all of the slices are open and generally where everything is.Took the cook's quest for the hives,two in the forest, found a third could not find it,we can remember where it is?

T
TokAreVisH 16.03.20

The main plot the location of the towers more open, not missing a thing.

t
tork879 16.03.20

caught a glitch with the silver ring (the ring won,but the quest is not counted),sadness...and the main quest by the way
where to find beetle eggs,who knows? some are on the top of the tower,which is near Silas,and even some where can I find it?

w
witcher1108 16.03.20

TokAreVisH
*the girls go through need to help you sleep* ? you can detail?

T
TokAreVisH 16.03.20

Александр110877
Triple quest, 1 and 2 nights need songs for her to sing in 3rd gear to pick for a sleep aid. Smith can do it all on the map to mark, just the replica does not immediately appear.

T
TokAreVisH 16.03.20

tork879
Ring th XS to do, eggs also XS, I'm the opposite on the roof of Silas long sought, while the blacksmith is not noted, and the second was already in the inventory, during the game picked up somewhere.

T
TokAreVisH 16.03.20

And finally collected a set of the thief, if all other parts less in places where run hidden, then coat in the Harbor at Sprague from one of the bridges in the alley barely found...

w
witcher1108 16.03.20

TokAreVisH
how did the Harbor go?

T
TokAreVisH 16.03.20

Александр110877
Open the plot pass over the Arsenal. And the Elevator to the catacombs, maybe even lower into the Harbor to deliver.

s
sonhs14 16.03.20

Александр110877
I harbour the crab in the paddock took off the armor and looked to the guard behind the closed door. He ran after me.... The door is still open

M
Master Fenixx 16.03.20

How to cheat gusto and fatal what do I have to do where to go what to bring?

M
Master Fenixx 16.03.20

PCA took place

w
witcher1108 16.03.20

the way to Pericles . where treasure chest no one will tell?

x
xREDISKAx 16.03.20

Александр110877
as you pass between the rocks on the shore on the right is a fallen tree ,there at 5 o'clock the shadow falls,there brizantha and sharahni

w
witcher1108 16.03.20

xREDISKAx
thanks