3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0016dimka 04.09.19 03:47 pm

The most fascinating games. My opinion.

I think many do not understand the topic of the top. The essence of the top to show the players the most fascinating games. That is not the kind of game that you like. You need to think objectively. Like if you wanted to get into the game, play the game without being distracted even for food, wanted to support the developer and get into the skin of the hero of the game, to experience the entire atmosphere. The game is fascinating because of its atmosphere, this is not some racing game. Of course tastes differ, that's my favorite game TES V, but objectively thinking, it's not a fascinating game. Another thing is Metro 2033, it is possible to feel the whole atmosphere, perfect peace, dialogue, and story.
But in MY personal opinion, the most fascinating game S. T. A. L. K. E. R.
This is where you can do what you want, you did not hold.
This is when the tired plot, went to inspect the location.
This is when just sitting around the campfire and listen to an anecdote and a guitar.
Here is the atmosphere and it's fascinating, so I want back from this game.
5 Comments
Sort by:
k
kan kanich 04.09.19

Fallout 2

M
MunchkiN 616 04.09.19

the meaning of the word Nada to consider more precisely
finally, as for me value - this game has incredible, magical appeal even without any games of merit. and that it such as it should be very balanced harmonious intragroup mythology and design. everything should be well short of badelona zabalansovye. further it must be combined with views on the proper certain man and be with him as pitch to say in unison. since peck's people are very diverse can't be any objective winner in this category. it can be displays current statistically for people in General.
and as for mine Stalker and metro themselves also the game lover is very

f
falsh777 04.09.19

Metal gear rising any PC game. Delayed and not released. With a series of not familiar.

r
requiemmm 04.09.19

this is not some racing game by the Way, the second Rig was quite a fascinating game. Soundtrack from Aria, night highway in the headlights...there was no plot as such, there was only a road through the game world. And she did.
Another example could be Turgor. Each location is different, each of the brothers - unique, you can just walk around and look at how the Museum does not necessarily take place.
Here the point is merely that there should not be glaring...how can I say it, fragmented? Should not be conspicuous parts, breaking the whole picture. If the madhouse, we all. If realism, then realism as possible. The game itself should play by the rules, no matter how strange they may be, then in her world you can immerse yourself and not perceive it as a set of minigames under a common label. In Stalker here you can dive, in the same the Witcher 3 - no, too many shoals hits eyes. Although the eye can be closed, any fan of the series this will teach you:))

W
Wing42 04.09.19

0016dimka wrote:
I think many do not understand the topic of the top.
If the author of the top is not able to correctly and clearly Express their thoughts, there is nothing surprising in the fact that it suddenly doesn't understand. This yaschitayu you only confirm the incompetence of the author.