3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 16.03.20 08:07 pm

The secrets of the script (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

Here is my collection for the game.
Spoiler
53 Comments
Sort by:
G
GreyOverLord 16.03.20

If you do not yet know that I have a Portrait of the Queen Carmilla came to after her murder.
I just talked to the painter Henri Marie, and he gave it to me.

n
nestrbob 16.03.20

GreyOverLord
Thank you, I'll know. If something will find, then write here.

n
nestrbob 16.03.20

In version 1.5.1017.1733 (early access) quest to collect 10 paintings came from the Demiurge in Helvetii.
Spoiler

If you still have the picture after the delivery quest, you can sell Lord Nergal 1`000`000 or exchanged for runes.
Spoiler

D
DAMIEN76 16.03.20

Ndaa, Carmel I do not seem to see, stuck quest I got after her murder.

n
nestrbob 16.03.20

DAMIEN76
Just after her murder and you can take her picture from the artist.

H
Hirok 16.03.20

nestrbob
Logically, to rule Montevile after Carmely have Baron....He is still loyal to GG, especially after the gift of the Queen)))

n
nestrbob 16.03.20

Hirok
After Montevina he returns to his castle and if he visit you at the castle will appear dark units - in earlier versions it was not. So we can say that he rules Montevile from your castle. Well, not like him the Royal Palace.

I
IArlekinI 16.03.20

nestrbob
And where he took painting acrobats Julia and Silva of the Amazon? If Julie gives her, that I was not like this in the dialogues, that's the trouble

n
nestrbob 16.03.20

IArlekinI
With acrobat you yourself have missed when GG Montevile asks the artist to make up, the artist gives portrait of tsirkachka and asks her to give - here is a portrait to give to her no need, peretopchetsya. After the wedding Queen of the Amazons, again visited the island and talk to the Woman Egoy ( the funny dialogue and the extra rune) and with Silva, the Silva appears on the picture - send it to the artist, then return again to the island and pick up the picture from Silva.

H
Hirok 16.03.20

Even Mona orchihu Lou capture))

I
IArlekinI 16.03.20

nestrbob
Thanks I'll know now. Acrobat it was at the beginning, so much at the portrait, then did not pay attention.

Hirok
It turned out her portrait to draw? I have further dialogue things do not matter, although check on the hut and hung.

n
nestrbob 16.03.20

Where have you seen the portrait of orihi Lou? Or is it speculation?

H
Hirok 16.03.20

nestrbob

Here is the PROOF))

H
Hirok 16.03.20

IArlekinI
Go to Beedo))

n
nestrbob 16.03.20

Hirok
Portrait of Lou produced.

H
Hirok 16.03.20

nestrbob
Not for that)

n
nestrbob 16.03.20

Hirok
Here is one option that her portrait was added recently, because I am always after capturing locations around all the characters and Lou's dialogue was not.

H
Hirok 16.03.20

nestrbob
I finalka worth it))

n
nestrbob 16.03.20

Hirok
I put 1.5.1047.1747[Update 1] , but there is no change - will try another Repack.

H
Hirok 16.03.20

Plus, I have only once worked boot))