3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.03.20 08:08 pm

I have no clue. Need advice for the beginner. (Dying Light)

Playing on the last difficulty. Nightmare. Where do you find top gear? Well for example from this video... I Myself have not yet the slightest idea. Whether any individual from single modes to walking or as a General?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greshnik5126 16.03.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Just play, gets to the last level, will spawn randomly in a very complex boxes, for me only the machine drobach Rola with 5K damage))) that provided the video is not found at all, and do not need it, by the way unique drawings with some fun features not available on the nightmare sorrow.

S
SemyStall 16.03.20

Sense to play on the last difficulty in the Dyna no.

D
Di1etant 16.03.20

SemyStall
And I bet with you. The Nightmare be good through the game with a friend: just that, can be to each other to raise, and zombies are dangerous. Although The Following zombies are just wild (one running the military are worth), but the interest does not become smaller.
He tried to solo on Nightmare to play, (got to the Old Town) - in principle, it is possible to play, but sometimes much stick from unkillable enemies. And I can't lower the difficulty, is well too easy

W
WAga 16.03.20

Timur Beresnev
I agree. I'm generally a supporter to run games only on the maximum complexity. Stuck and can't pass some moment with 5-6 attempts? then lower the difficulty. This habit I had once burned vidyuha, and the computer on the installation is normally pulled only 1 game (the first fear), which I passed out 5 times on all difficulty levels.
Dying Light I play on max difficulty and the game I really liked, especially in the beginning when I was weakly shaken, and enemies new and mega threat. I played on the easiest could run through the game and throw it and not understanding the point.

E
Ermiq 16.03.20

WAga wrote:
Stuck and can't pass some moment with 5-6 attempts? then lower the difficulty.
Weak. I lowered the difficulty only after 20 attempts, not before.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.03.20

ashleyalicia
Thank you. As an option. No desire to go into online.

E
Ewastered 16.03.20

Alternatively, you can pick up Easter weapon that is hidden in the bear, for example. Or Excalibur, that sticks in the stone. You only need to know the points and all. It is always there.

M
MrMakson 16.03.20

Would you like to, there is no difference between normal difficulty and nightmare.
There, there, everything is easy.
Alternatively, start pitstsa mode Be the Zombie
With a good rank will drop gold weapons