3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dungeonus 16.03.20 08:09 pm

A bug with the dialogue with the Ghost, in the meeting room. (Mass Effect 2)

After collecting all the companions, including glassnyc, my Secretary says that you need to talk to a Ghost in the meeting room, I with the speed of a dancing shepherd ran into the room, and there is nothing apart from the ever-annoying Suzi, che I do? I understand that it gives the story quest, without which I game does not go through in the Internet found that the Joker needs salacity the galaxy map, and I have all openly. DLS has all of the mods installed current controls, and gameplay tweaks. Help, and then the game not going:( And the money is given.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doctor-Grom666 16.03.20

Try to remove mods, then refresh your location (fly to another planet/station, and return to Normandy), complete a few other missions. Many times I passed ME2 and I have never like the bug was not, so it might be the case in the mod (I play without mods)

M
MunchkiN 616 16.03.20

try the table from different sides, to poke, to fly shit on omega and so on
chesno speaking I do not remember whether I had such kopuz

D
Dungeonus 16.03.20

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18UIir3hjw93zPmi--6WmODAI4R5xhTkb guys here are my saves, if that try on their komputerach, I will be very glad if you help.

D
Dungeonus 16.03.20

MunchkiN 616
Flew at omega, completed all quests, nothing helps. If there is a game you saves and poke yourself in the game.

T
TergeroN 16.03.20

Dungeonus
this are your sohranenki, everything works.(except the last saves, but came up to sekretutka her again cracked his fingers,checked the mail and communication with the Ghost again)
PS: on kroynyak of usani restart missions horizon
Спойлерhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1mw8KplB4BKTX3lZHPMvF-y-rPQr9obrO/view?usp=sharing

u
usus 16.03.20

Dungeonus
Get your fashion, take the time and upload the mods again