3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 16.03.20 08:10 pm

Crashes while trading (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Once you choose the item I want to buy or sell (any merchant), the game crashes. What could be the problem? Somebody faced? 1.31
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sandro_NSK 16.03.20

UnItalianoVero
I stalknulsya when obvilsya to 1.31, I had to pump, reinstall and then it worked (GOG)

s
s.soinov 16.03.20

UnItalianoVero
Some mod , if installed in the Data folder. I have all mods removed the game worked. Buy-sell again with no problems.

U
UnItalianoVero 16.03.20

s.soinov
Did not help.... Maybe we should wait a day, removing the Rich traders?

T
TarantinoDetka 16.03.20

UnItalianoVero
Had this problem when standing mod for infinite inventory weight by removing it worked.

x
xSaimanx 16.03.20

Forums of developers and steam is littered with this theme (the departure in the trade) at all, as it turned out, the problem associated with the mod. Often with this.
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/106?tab=description
The modders themselves, almost all mods need to be updated for the new version of the patch and basically they update.

A
AlexOmen 16.03.20

I have no fashion present, and the game crashes. Had to drop back files of patch 1.2.5. (copy with replacement). So the game rolled back to the previous version.

S
Sharkyyy3 16.03.20

Also removed mod for wealthy merchants, did not help me

s
sasa bober 16.03.20

has updated its version from 1.2.5 to 1.3.1 and traders trouble. Helped only a complete reinstallation of the game version 1.3.1

F
FaNat1k002 16.03.20

It's a conflict of mods. For the most part those mods which are well change the stats of the items or the cheat console..) to Try to remove unnecessary file permission .pak and to hold the integrity of the files, helped me once..)