3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Podvornyy 16.03.20 08:11 pm

Needs in the industrial and business zones no (Cities: Skylines)

Created and launched a new game on it. Residential and commercial areas are built, and the needs of the industry present. Start a new game on the cards of the game - all fine. Tried without mods, nothing helps. What could be the reason?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SAVA323 16.03.20

Sergey HOMESTEAD
Resources on his drawing, the type of oil, ore and fertility? Near the small houses don't put the ...

S
Sergey Podvornyy 16.03.20

SAVA323
All kinds of resources there

S
SAVA323 16.03.20

Sergey HOMESTEAD
Soran, then I don't know. I have created + a lot of mods and rules, the industry is growing

S
Sergey Podvornyy 16.03.20

If I understand correctly, the problem was in the theme of the card. I used a tropical theme, and when I created a new map with a light theme - it worked.

m
mr. SD 16.03.20

I do not know yet whether the actual topic, but I have often climbs the same problem (I play on standard maps). And pirates this was from time to time. I recently bought all the same game, and to license the same slips.

D
DrDeckto 08.10.22

Sergey Podvorny
up to what population did you play with such a bug? My demand for the industrial zone began to grow only after + - 10 k. I don’t know what this could be connected with

S
Saveliy_26 08.10.22

Maybe I'm a little late) but still, I solved the problem. Most likely, you did not connect the two initial roads to each other, from which the city begins. If you made the road only from the right road, then people will not be able to drive in, since it is one-way. Something like this)))