3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 16.03.20 08:11 pm

Where to get parts and gunsmith rifled the barrel? (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

The gunsmith on the Shore of the sword you can buy two of drawing on the production deck of musket and rifle fire crackers. There need these two parts that I never found. I'd like to craft the most powerful gun in the game with a damage of 100 and this drawing is 1800 coins. And if it is so you buy from the gunsmith in Antigua, it is worth 2500 coins.
That they now can not be crafted or something? Only pistols can be?
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyubi 16.03.20

I don't remember in the game of such a craft, played a long time ago, I remember there was two parts to collect weapons (the guard and the blade), but crafting muskets I don't remember, maybe it's a mod and you need to look for answers on the mod's page.

R
Rolemanser 16.03.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
There are almost all spare parts, even for melee weapons, at least firearms can be stolen, bought from merchants, do it yourself or find.

P
Pavel Molodov 16.03.20

Strangely,I also first time hear about this weapon. Always ran with the thunder-stick of Corrientes.

R
Rayan_Kuper 16.03.20

Thunder stick Corrientes is not the best musket in the game of power. There are still more powerful and with a damage of 100, which is called assault rifle. But unfortunately it is also impossible to get anywhere in the game, as these two parts to craft the ship and fire the musket kobuski. So buy these two drawings have a gunsmith Webster on the Shore of the sword makes no sense. Still they crafted will not work. And he sells these drawings only playing for Inquisition. I was able to find throughout the game only these 4 parts to craft guns: colectomy lock, matchlock lock, the trunk with the bell and barrel of the gun. You can try to activate the cheat console and using it to add to the inventory required to craft parts. On another note, I do not know where to get them in the game they do not. And a recipe on heroic grass, I also nowhere to be found.