3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ColonelJason 16.03.20 08:12 pm

Useful tips. (Warhammer: Vermintide 2)

Recently, the game-the combat, and we believe the Commonwealth of beta testers significantly dilute the new intelligent players. After watching them thoughtful, meaningful game for a few days, I noted all the most important and useful in their action, and now share this sacred knowledge with you. Following these simple tips, you'll pass the rollers with ease, delivering a lot of pleasure to themselves and their party members.
Spread out. Why feed together as little girls? Try to run the map as far as possible. Rather just for this purpose just rush forward, not looking back at the team. The main thing is to get to some point of no return. However, if you see that were going ahead of someone else, and the leader in this race, you will not be, there is always the option to just stay behind. Anyway, the game will be much more fun when you are alone, because it's much more interesting to fight enemies, which can seize you and easy to kill, if friends won't help you.
Tom and grimoires. We are not here for gold, so do not pay attention to this vulgar capitalist component of the game. Not know where are the books, not collect them, and if you see that your ally is trying to somewhere to climb - don't wait for him and come forward (this will help you complete p. 1). Exceptions sometimes are grimoires - as they take away health, it makes sense to take them if your Tim is obviously weak, or directly Bered with a boss battle. Most importantly - never throw away - better to die with them in hand.
Tactical positioning. Tactics for pampered nerds. Why all komadai to occupy the doorway, and covered with a rear cut of a helpless crowd of enemies? Much better to run through the open square, and every fight with enemies 360 degrees.On the other hand, if you fight with the boss, it is better to hide in a tight corner - there it will be much easier for you to get.
Help your neighbor take the time to raise fallen comrades - they wait, and most likely, it will make someone else. And, in the end, they're not very you need. You and so many. And the fact that the dead, for example, lose grimoires - so without them, only better.Also, do not rush to save party members, shacheng the assassins, mages, and .t.d.
Bosses do Not pay attention to them. Let the team understands. Stand back and kill easy mobs. It is much more important.
Every man for himself. We live in a hard world. If you see a first aid kit or the shells, grab them without looking at if they are someone. It is your right.
Believe in yourself. Easy difficulty level is for losers. Try to just go to a higher level, preferably without knowing the card neprocitana Persian, and sickly uniforms.

Of course, many talented players can be a lot more to learn but, for now, leave it at that. If you have some good advice on this zamechatelnii the game - don't hesitate.
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheVasago 16.03.20

ATP raised the mood today,it would be nonsense not read

v
vigo24 16.03.20

sarcasm
the man burnt

D
Dron_Ur 16.03.20

Smishno))) But for yuzaniya Grigorov need to beat, seriously.... When you raise comrades, grímur will remain, and using it in a panic is idiotic!
Simple mobs also need to kill when they, along with the boss how hurt more than the boss and yet they do not kill the boss, nothing to do.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 16.03.20

ColonelJason
skeptical practicism, his mother? respect...
well time went so booze, then too at the same time and cronies-tovarishi nizya quietly in the back with a knife? Mona coward (such as immortality) who pretty fall...

G
GG4 16.03.20

Play with cheat on immortality, that is exactly what I pass on Vastu.

w
wolikde 16.03.20

Colonel thank you, post was pleased .

D
Dron_Ur 16.03.20

GG4
Why is the incentive not to ban permachem!!??

G
GG4 16.03.20

Dron_Ur
It doesn't hurt anyone, on the contrary everyone is happy quick ranom. It's not MMO to cheats someone could interfere.

k
kozyr076 16.03.20

GG4
and the EAC is not a block cheat engine ?

D
Dron_Ur 16.03.20

GG4
Interfere, I'm against cheats in to play, not so interesting, I think that I did play at all is no fun either.

D
Doomshfaft 16.03.20

Dron_Ur
1. Don't believe everything you hear on the Internet.
2. Players with suspicious activity get a rating of Untrusted, which are cut from the system of matchmaking. So that they can continue to enjoy the game in the company of bots and not be distracted by all sorts of organisms.

D
Delphis 16.03.20

here is the first rule: if you create a server to connect to it whether it is good to familiarize yourself with the location of all the tomes and grimoires, as well ask, if we select the 2nd Grimoire? here, all this is enough to not zeroinit game

D
Dron_Ur 16.03.20

Delphis
Maybe I want to on the contrary I showed? Ask about grimoires have a guest, not the host. The host decides what and how. Yes, and I think, you know where grim - take.
So it's only your wishlist, the reality is not so, and everyone has their own opinion on this matter!

D
Doomshfaft 16.03.20

Dron_Ur
Reality: someone he decided to take a make - up- went solo - died - called all noobies - I limnol.

Up is nice, but if the party so badly mismanaged, it is better to pass the map without makeup and get at least some reward, Chet serenity the entire game because of greed.

C
ColonelJason 16.03.20

Delphis
Delphis wrote:
here is the first rule: if you create a server to connect to it whether it is good to familiarize yourself with the location of all the tomes and grimoires
tandem-the host you are sometimes not by choice, but by the will of the game. However, I would recommend at least the incentive to open the page with the location of the books and keep an eye on it and at the end, if a person has no brain damage, it is enough to do it one or two times.