3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 16.03.20 08:12 pm

why is missile turret the shoots psilencer (Fallout 4)

several times I noticed that I have some poseleniya of poselentsev to become less. thought that the raiders attacked but was not the type of reminders to help protect. Then I several times noticed when poseleniya was not Rick blue, just explosions on the territory of poseleniya and I noticed that the turret shoots a missile and hits psilencer. I also noticed that this happens in poseleniya missile turrets where exactly I put.But there are no enemies and no attack why she shoots?
Maybe it's a bug or what can these turrets need to properly install so they just fired at the territory to poseleniya and could not unfold in the direction of poseleniya. Can something like this to install correctly or maybe this is a bug yet?
20 Comments
Sort by:
s
sources 16.03.20

Scattered boy
She just doesn't shoot

n
nestrbob 16.03.20

Scattered boy
The rocket explosion, like grenades, large zone and shooting at enemies, and gets standing allies.

C
CEMENTATOR 16.03.20

As hard as this body writes the same spelling error in the same words. Eyes already tears. Blue and patinence. Story just.

S
Scattered boy 16.03.20

nestrbob
so the point is that there is of certain enemies just vystrelivaet it is not clear by whom. even there are no red dots on the radar the enemy. This is not constantly but I'm here 2 times already noticed. One time just built the house and near me, she shied and turned in the direction of the type there is an enemy but there is nobody

n
nestrbob 16.03.20

Scattered boy
Just so the turret will not shoot, then something appeared ( rad.deer, ducene, midges, etc.).

B
BlackTigerTK 16.03.20

nestrbob
Maybe a hidden Sint?

w
winni madison 16.03.20

L|EMEHTATOP
AAAHHHH real scientist

K
Kirlusha 16.03.20

Scattered boy
Grab the missile turrets so that they are not fired inside the settlement (see appropriate topic). And then when the real attack on the settlement, the rockets more trouble than make arrows with supermate...
And so, Yes, I too, in the beginning of the rocket their lives they lived. One time construction, nepoymi where, right in the f..PU has arrived. And the turret worked without proper sound start\stop firing.

888005533535 16.03.20

Scattered boy
Rachina, do the normal drawing you have there fights happen then. That population your slaves reduced!

S
Scattered boy 16.03.20

Yes, probably would be best to remove them or Zamin laser

A
Alex0493 16.03.20

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20

vystrelivaet poseleniya of poselentsev

D
Dzhon Hokkins 16.03.20

L|EMEHTATOP
Alex0493
Cheburator Founder
There are not only these errors . The entire text is on a solid number .

D
Dzhon Hokkins 16.03.20

L|EMEHTATOP
And in his version of the word paseene - not one , but two mistakes ( the village not the grass - living on the countryside) . So that it would not write ... with the same spelling error ... and in another embodiment . Some honors blah ...and opus criticize . Sit - 2 .
And here ...How diligently this body writes with the same spelling error in the same words. ... everything okay ?

T
Te-rax 16.03.20

Just don't put it inside of the settlement,it on area fires(as fat),so maybe poselentsev hurt!

T
Te-rax 16.03.20

PS Better inside settlements put tzhelye lasers turrets

_
_Crab_ 16.03.20

Perhaps she was once caught by the explosion of a settler, and then I think it is clear.

T
Te-rax 16.03.20

Better heavy laser turrets to put inside

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.03.20

Synths are everywhere!!They are among us!!
No,seriously.I have a turret suddenly killed a settler.
Fit check and he has a detail synthetic.

s
sayapov.valery2017 16.03.20

Missiles are not put initially. Put improved laser, and from the settlers block wall.
The size of the settlement will be less than the size of the roof outside. In normally all the ranks.
Maximum = 15 - 20 somewhere 5 - 10. And the frieze.