3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MypaBeu 16.03.20 08:12 pm

Any questions on the server Ku3 (Quake 3 Arena)

I podkluchil to the network there via a server I get on for no, I do not see any servers and when prescribed konekt is also anything that can help to do this with what config?
213 Comments
Sort by:
P
PoofiK 16.03.20

Propatch Q3 to 1.32, maybe even the firewall not to start. Disable it, or allow in the settings to connect.

M
MypaBeu 16.03.20

I have version 1.32, and fierwall turned off still nothing :(

e
eX|Panama 16.03.20

please tell me how to reduce ping? I have 50 and chela to the neighboring front 30 while the same speed 128!

M
MypaBeu 16.03.20

/rate 7000
/snaps 40
/cl_maxpackets 50
/cl_packetdup 0
Try this

e
eX|Panama 16.03.20

thanks!!

e
eX|Panama 16.03.20

more! question! when you load demku, it is played by default! wish that was loaded under my config????? thanks in advance!

M
MypaBeu 16.03.20

before starting the demo tell your config, only the fashion in which the demo is removed

_
_13_ 16.03.20

I sleduyushaya problem, I create a server for me to do so, anyone not only people from my city, and since I have the external traffic paid I'm not very interesting to play. Has anyone tried will konchitsa of the locals say that simply there is a report awaiting challeng and all. who knows why it leave feedback plz.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.03.20

not well, how can we know, as you have it all done... go to the provider to understand (even recommend), preferably not alone and with the evidence, real examples - you're his client, and it is beneficial to maintain you friendships

D
DooMNiCK 16.03.20

Tell me, what's ping? And after explaining how I could find this is the ping? And that forever after the shot shells fly with a brake. Ie, the enemy can run past a shell three times until it'll reach.

C
Char v ganjawars.ru 16.03.20

Ping is the time when your computer to the server. Displayed if you press tab.

C
Char v ganjawars.ru 16.03.20

It seems to me that we should return to a BFG on the server.
On q3dm6.ru for example, you can vote for BFG - bfg callvote 0/1.
Can be done also?

A
Absent 16.03.20

That's it, return. Removed probably because many did not like. I'm not like the BFG in FFA))

A

than the BFG's not to like?? powerful gun, and the cartridges are still not enough

k
kirmart 16.03.20

I downloaded from your website,what you need,start to play,after 5 seconds I make the audience.WHY?

A

And you they have there tried to ask??
Options:
- Lamo pslak
- aimbot :)
- the place is busy/too much is not needed - we team play
- lag all
And perhaps it's not them, but something with the connection or something not that

G
GoGi_[NiGa]_DoGg 16.03.20

A. Soldier izveni, obyazatelno skoro budu pisat russkimi bukvami;))
ya kak ne zajdu na server, tam nekogo net 4e za dela?

k
kirmart 16.03.20

Yesterday I launched Quake,multiplayer games, was 20,played.And today none at all.Who can properly explain what's going on?
Very much want to play!

S
Serg1Kk 16.03.20

I have a question! when I write in console konekt q3.PlayGround.ru it says Bad server adress! In short I need letters to be written and the IPS! put pliz IPS!
Thanks in advance!

A
Absent 16.03.20

2Serg1Kk

212.42.38.88:27960/27961..

But I doubt that it will help you.