3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Savinkov 16.03.20 08:15 pm

Bought the game and had problems. (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Hello, bought the game and encountered problems.
1) During a multiplayer battle, the game just closes itself.
2) Start looking for fights, there is a menu of players and immediately throws to the main menu.
3) not possible to Play guys I had hands down, I don't know what to do. Three times re-installed the game did not help. Bought for 1500 rubles and all the empty, third day, already crawling on the network and nothing helps. Please help!
11 Comments
Sort by:
w
wolf273 16.03.20

What are the NAT settings?

O
Oleg Savinkov 16.03.20

wolf273
What is NAT settings?

w
wolf273 16.03.20

The game uses UpnP and NAT settings if your service provider are rigorous or average you may have this kind of problem as you have, but it's just a theory, you can check the NAT settings by accessing via a browser to configure your router if the settings will be set as Severe then you should contact your provider to have it changed them.

S
Shiroichirou 16.03.20

Playing with a strict NAT, no problem. A friend had a similar problem. Solution: disable brendmauer and antivirus. It had Kaspersky and was constantly thrown out, when I disabled it the problem was solved.

It may help that decision.

O
Oleg Savinkov 16.03.20

wolf273
That is, if you change the NAT settings, it may solve the problem?

O
Oleg Savinkov 16.03.20

wolf273
So in the beginning to deal with the NAT, and then already further to think?

O
Oleg Savinkov 16.03.20

Shiroichirou
It means that the Firewall be turned off?

P
Po63om6e 16.03.20

Oleg Savinkov
clearly it needs to be turned off, else stop the update process in the Windows task Manager.
Throw a screen to the settings menu in the game.

O
Oleg Savinkov 16.03.20

Po63om6e
What about NAT settings?

A
AL5 16.03.20

Po63om6e
I've heard that if the firewall is off, it only gets worse, because then everything is blocked completely.
It is better to create specific rules for programs.

V
VariusVir 16.03.20

First, all do here: https://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/Faqs/000023138/
If all else fails, call the tech support of Ubisoft and all. If something is wrong with Your ISP, they'll say. Then you will have to call ISP and hounding him.