3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavel skabelkin 16.03.20 08:17 pm

Virtual speditor (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

there is a problem, not picks up my old profile, writes an error: unhandled exception in application, but I created a new one and voila, all plows, but only new, it's all over, the map to scout again and so. Guys help, and then throw away profile because this stuff is not much hunting, if you need the whole Mature, which he swears and etc., attach.
7 Comments
Sort by:
p
pavel skabelkin 16.03.20

_BESIK_
help, where to look for logs? and what specific files from a folder to remove? it is possible with the screen, and then I'll fright zafigachit)

p
pavel skabelkin 16.03.20

_BESIK_
well, nothing helped, thanks for the tips. profile Chica did not let them lying around. maybe once I get to it to see what he has. can still that advise people

p
pavel skabelkin 16.03.20

_BESIK_
and I don't need to, and if the game startanet, already rolled a bunch of times if you're using steam to roll. (license)

n
not me 16.03.20

It was during the transition from one computer to another. try to remove the config or profile config or cache.should Pomacea better all at once

n
not me 16.03.20

Paul skabelkin
Steam and I have poured a Professor And then even cancer

G
Gray40786 16.03.20

Paul skabelkin
Try to remove everything from the folder: My documents/ets2/cache

p
pavel skabelkin 16.03.20

Gray40786
not helped that in the furnace. new downloaded profile and not fooling. it is a pity of course, but what to do.