3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Alexandrovich 16.03.20 08:17 pm

Not work modifications (Stellaris)

In General, I recently installed a few modifications to the Stellaris(pirates) with the latest beta 4 patch at the moment , all the files are distributed properly and fashion themselves among themselves are not in conflict with TC. used to play with mods often , but this time something went wrong and the mods simply refuse to work while in the launcher they are visible and activated . Who faced with similar or knows the solution to this problem , please help , I would be very grateful . You need someone you can throw additional screenshots or this kind of info.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
M4x150 16.03.20

Alexander Alexandrovich
The best solution is to buy a license.

M
ManticoreX 16.03.20

Alexander Alexandrovich
if you do not work,so all is not exactly became the search for the cause,install the new. check out exactly do all that. about the folder 281990 remember?

A
Alexander Alexandrovich 16.03.20

ManticoreX
Different mods have different content folder

M
ManticoreX 16.03.20

Alexander Alexandrovich
it is in the license it may be so,and pirates all in one.

r
random3355 16.03.20

ManticoreX
It is one thing to swing a fashion customized for the pirate, but another swing for the license and put them on the pirates.

S
Spillik 16.03.20

ManticoreX
The license is exactly the same, only mods are in the steam folder, type D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\281990.
random3355
Customized is just a matter of replacing the file string archive=D:\\Games\\Steam\\steamapps\\ workshop\\content\\281990\\ to path=workshop/content/281990/

PS Oh, fast same gay banned...

M
ManticoreX 16.03.20

Spillik
where fashion incentive I know) is a licensed game after all:D
only not quite understand why those numbers,something like a game ID(or personal) in the workshop? I have the ID of another.

S
Spillik 16.03.20

ManticoreX
281990 - the serial number of the workshop games, and all that inside - the sequence numbers themselves mods. It may not be to others, as downloaded by me in wokrshop the mod and the mod that took the Internet before other people - the same way goes.

M
ManticoreX 16.03.20

Spillik
well I have so :)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\227300

S
Spillik 16.03.20

ManticoreX
227300 is Euro Truck Simulator 2, if that.

M
ManticoreX 16.03.20

Spillik
but there's fashion and other games for some reason... I just first bought it)) or I have steam buggy..

R
Roma Gayvoronskiy 16.03.20

ManticoreX
In different folders

A
Alexander Alexandrovich 16.03.20

Thank you all all free , modification is not worked by his own stupidity of the author of this discussion (except the folders with the numbers themselves mods they should be in a separate folder 281990 , you can still change the path in the mod files, well, that's confusion) , the topic is closed . Well, maybe someone will be more problems with the modifications , please write here in order not to create three hundred of the same discussions .