3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 16.03.20 08:17 pm

And so here, ladies and gentlemen! completing the game with an unusual result. (Elex)

There will be more to the question about the Separatists.
I made it so that:
1. Saved the Kallax
2. With Thraldom chose the option of changing the Hybrid and kept good relationship
3. With the Separatists chose the option of killing the Hybrid
4. The result is a Hybrid left alive, introduced him to Manu
5. The result: the Separatists alive, taking part in the assault, after Sestak takes the position of the changing Hybrid.

That is. after saving the life of the Separatists, they accept changed the hybrid and stand on the side of the player, as Sestak says that will closely follow a Hybrid of and compliance with JAXA to the Hybrid, and if hybrid are dangerous - will kill him in cold blood.
The game has ending where the Separatists back in the Ice Palace with a live, Modified, mana, Hybrid and accept it.

Therefore we can say: the Preservation of life Hybrid and implantation in Mana does NOT lead to 100% destruction of the Separatists and enmity with them, and has the option of Making the Separatists of that decision.
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hytryyad 16.03.20

all this only shows that Eleks is even cooler than I thought, and very sorry that I did not think about=)

z
zhekazloy 16.03.20

Enuard Aid
the life-preserving hybrid worsens the relationship in fact only one grupirovki
ROGUE
(the separatists and I don't)
are you trying to kiss to death

p
predator999 16.03.20

It's so difficult to balance to Kallax alive need high coldness, and to change Hybrid neutral. To increase the coldness easily the same potions, but the back is problematic.

F
Folaytfenat 16.03.20

predator999
Enuard Aid has become famous on the forum for its unusual perspective on using Art money in the game)
Enuard Aid wrote:
Live on in their False Hypocritical images...
...if you are not able to understand that a break through ArtMoney and hacking through Eleks is exactly the same HACKING game
So to balance it could quite easily.
However, if you want to without third-party programs to try to pass it, then:
GventPlayer wrote:
So, I took the game and found the coldness threshold to change the dialogue(ending)
is the number 49 which corresponds to the neutral condition. In any dialogues involving emotional state GG, the number 49 is a turning point. Hence, dancing, good gentlemen. A few offhand ideas. Keep the coldness closer to 49, and leave a few quests with dialogues affecting it, for example to keep alive the Kallax(coolness 50+) and at the same time to deal with a hybrid(coldness 49 and below) that's the whole story
Пруфhttp://forums.playground.ru/elex/walkthrough/holodnos_ot_bukvy_k_tsifre-949280/

E
Enuard Aid 16.03.20

Folaytfenat
And now the proof how through ArtMoney you can change the coldness?
Allocate: to CHANGE the coldness.
Using a SE can, sobsvtenno, the link you use. In this link all the data obtained via the probe.
Neutral coldness from 40 to 60 (roughly), to preserve the life of the Kallax Coldness need above 60 (namely, low insensitive), to preserving the lives of the Separatists enough coldness below 60 (neutral). For the influence on the Hybrid - if any coldness is an available option introduction of mana in the Hybrid. At low coldness affordable option to Kill the Hybrid, with high coolness - to Obey the Hybrid.
The reference gives information about the latest dialogues.
Created a topic suggests that the Separatists have accepted the changed Hybrid and are not hostile (after defeating a Hybrid), although when talking with them Sepy be hostile in any case except murder Hybrid(up to the storming of the Ice Palace).

F
Folaytfenat 16.03.20

Enuard Aid
Enuard Aid wrote:
And now the proof how through ArtMoney you can change the coldness?
Allocate: to CHANGE the coldness.
Knowing the meaning is very simple. On YouTube there is a 100500 videos how to find an approximate value of a number through ArtMoney. And there is particularly no need to guess, flooding gg likami to transition to any stage of emotion and the initial value of level to look... And then an infusion of several ( 2-x medium sort of ) of Alikov to lower the value to 1. I do not teach you in General.
Enuard Aid wrote:
Created a topic suggests that the Separatists have accepted the changed Hybrid and are not hostile (after defeating a Hybrid), although when talking with them Sepy be hostile in any case except murder Hybrid(up to the storming of the Ice Palace).
I aimed to answer the question, not to criticize you...
predator999 wrote:
It's so difficult to balance to Kallax alive need high coldness, and to change Hybrid neutral. To increase the coldness easily the same potions, but the back is problematic.

a
aist16 16.03.20

And I have this situation. In the course of the quest the Voice of Eleks, JAX was accompanied by Kaya in all its research deposits Eleks, protecting and feeding her mana. After the last of her research, JAX leads Kaya to your apartment in the main camp, pre-staging their most fashionable furniture. There they are, and they happen to love, - swear, after all the troubles to be together. Beast all this got wind immediately, and jeering at JAX And you fucked her!?, very delighted with JAX and continues to adore him.
The coldness from JAXA neutral, level 38, and in the story the passage is a dead end!?
All former open side quests, factions and moons down, only the main:
V Key tasks:
Patience
V Porter
Secret meeting
All tasks on the map is not activated!?
On the instructions of the Porter, performed with Vardeka 1/2, and 1/2 with Thraldom not allowed to perform, Torald disappeared from the Deserted cliffs, following a previous conversation with him, and where it now to search?
On the instructions of the secret meeting, the Vardeka advises to assign Collaxa meeting on the island of the Berserkers, but how to pass Collaxa?
All repair parts glider found, Harley seems to have fixed it, but in the dialogue with JAX, not recognised - and then a dead end.
The vardeka and Sestak in the dialogue are fixated, not on the plot.
Even worse, the Vardeka is in the same location, almost next to the Sestak, turning to Vardeka, - an empty phrase in response. JAX asks Sestak:Where is my father?, Sestak replied:He ran from us where, don't know.
How to move from dead spots, Please advise.
Of options through the game online a lot, no sensible is not found.

a
aist16 16.03.20

Changed partner, flew to locations, wanted to find another magician of the Kaji, and I thought maybe with him will change.
Arrived at the Abandoned cliff, and found Thorald, immediately run the second 1/2 of the job the Gatekeeper.
And everything seems to be normal, a new job, did not want to start from scratch.