3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.03.20 08:17 pm

Is it possible in the game to stay with nothing? (Elex)

He played only a couple of hours. Watch guides on how for example to join the Berserkers to their, there is need to perform a whole bunch of quests and some need to find the right answers in dialogues, and if something goes wrong... Do not accept? Like that I a bit annoying this time...
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 16.03.20

Alex Kayfoviy
There is likely to give a second chance, I in quests these game all worked, tried to capitalize on, looking for the easy way out, I thought, as in Gothic no one will understand nothing, nothing happens, but when I asked Ragnar as my REP, he gave me shit, saying most of the tasks I failed, and gave me a second chance to join but for the money

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.03.20

Sanya Baltic
In damn game some, too, the names do not remember, but like the second man from the Berserkers asked where I'm from, there's something I didn't remember, but was not told the truth, there was an inscription that he will remember it, and generally fun))

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 16.03.20

Alex Kayfoviy here is my example: my main Berserker asked to help the farmers, farmers prili to produce food - collect 50 mushrooms, but it's a long time to look all over the map. Came to the city, asked to store food for farmers. I vendor sent said free no food - all the bread zapletanie, and she threw it away. I went around the store, found this batch of rotten bread in the garbage and brought it to farmers. They seem to say thank you for that, gave money, experience, quest is closed. Going to brag the chief Berserker, and he scolded me that I was poisoned farmers and work costs. And many of these cases have, which was given to cheat, and then was punished for it.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.03.20

Sanya Baltic
Yes, an interesting situation happened, yet probably this feature of the game is one of the main. I have this job (or this job) on the other started, I Duras instructed to interview five people to find out who killed their companion, I went again, and came to the farmers like, they also told me that dying of hunger, and started the quest, I have not yet been fulfilled.

z
zhekazloy 16.03.20

Alex Kayfoviy
How could you not fucked up you are given a second chance(although it may cost a round sum)) formally, you will forbid to trade in the settlement the first time.
The game is being punished for not clear run) - for example a diplomatic mission with the ALB by the separatists or their merge( no diplomatic solution) or you spun to kill one of the names of bercow not low rank.
While playing 27 hours(paladin bers) generally punishes for trying to be nice and fluffy(somehow mess))

PS - I'm depressing one question what to do with vigorous bomb rogue)

Ubicadas Killer! (self-defense) after interviewing all the suspects will have the option here something not so well and begins a dialogue - perfect for a murder charge blackmailer well Duras you will worship)

R
RussianAlex 16.03.20

Hmm... it seems the main motto of the quest system - do not seize the best turnips will fly.
As an example, the same quest with bread
50 mushrooms - you will receive 400 experience and ALL. giving bread you will receive 800 experience and 200 pieces. nowhere in the dialogues does not say that the quest affects turnips. at all. Only Ragnar will descend from heaven to earth in pursuit of profit you have merged all of the turnips. kindly fork out a gentleman...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 16.03.20

Alex Kayfoviy
when did you start playing this game you've left with nothing :)

B
BeaverSid 16.03.20

Another good example - the quest for the theft of the sword from the leader of the demons. After his execution, Ragnar said that the evidence against you, but it is very strange that the sword is missing after your appearance in the city

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.03.20

zhekazloy
All Duras's already on my companions, although now it will be easier to explore)

k
kosstyan 16.03.20

BeaverSid
and I stole the sword and gave him the same!!!received approval and splinters!!)))

B
BeaverSid 16.03.20

ctn
But you can afford to leave

E
Elior 16.03.20

the schools have Berserkers in helping others Berserkers to their
you help them and then it turns out that you did not fulfill the mission )) and freebies
probably will have to kill all stray ))))

S
Sergey Yackevich 16.03.20

Another mega cheat on loot.
1. Download drug Dealer level 1 (level 2 in the last update).
2. Sell electronic stuff and metal fragments for 10 coins.
3. Buy from a dealer sold above for 9 coins.
Profit 10-9 = 1 coin * amount of trash in the back.

Oh, and then do the math )) so when I pinned nasobiral 3K trash, i.e. in one iteration 3K coins.

a
aist16 16.03.20

Looks like I have left with nothing. :-((
In the course of the quest the Voice of Eleks, JAX was accompanied by Kaya in all its research deposits Eleks, protecting and feeding her mana. After the last of her research, JAX leads Kaya to your apartment in the main camp, pre-staging their most fashionable furniture. There they are, and they happen to love, - swear, after all the troubles to be together. Beast all this got wind immediately, and jeering at JAX And you fucked her!?, very delighted with JAX and continues to adore him.
The coldness from JAXA neutral, level 38, and in the story the passage is a dead end!?
All former open side quests, factions and moons down, only the main:
V Key tasks:
Patience
V Porter
Secret meeting
All tasks on the map is not activated!?
On the instructions of the Porter, performed with Vardeka 1/2, and 1/2 with Thraldom not allowed to perform, Torald disappeared from the Deserted cliffs, following a previous conversation with him, and where it now to search?
On the instructions of the secret meeting, the Vardeka advises to assign Collaxa meeting on the island of the Berserkers, but how to pass Collaxa?
All repair parts glider found, Harley seems to have fixed it, but in the dialogue with JAX, not recognised - and then a dead end.
The vardeka and Sestak in the dialogue are fixated, not on the plot.
Even worse, the Vardeka is in the same location, almost next to the Sestak, turning to Vardeka, - an empty phrase in response. JAX asks Sestak:Where is my father?, Sestak replied:He ran from us where, don't know.
How to move from dead spots, Please advise.
Of options through the game online a lot, no sensible is not found.

x
xaldei1991 16.03.20

aist16
Put save game.

a
aist16 16.03.20

xaldei1991
Yandex disk - last saved:
SaveData_0008.save
https://yadi.sk/d/FI1o0MbA3TUJgq
Torald disappeared before the job to talk to Sestak, but, then, in dialogue with Karmegam, from JAXA was the phrase that he's looking for Thorald.
Karmag replied that he did not know where he is. That's weird!?

a
aist16 16.03.20

xaldei1991
Changed partner, flew to locations, wanted to find another magician of the Kaji, and I thought maybe with him will change.
Arrived at the Abandoned cliff, and found Thorald. Immediately performed the second 1/2 of the job the Gatekeeper
and everything seems to be normal. There is a new job. Thank you, I did not want to start from scratch.