3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_PooH_ 16.03.20 08:18 pm

V technical problems.2 (Shift 2: Unleashed)

If you find any bug,glitch etc. all the questions about it ask and search for answers in this thread
26 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnrealOLEZHEK 16.03.20

the problem is the game hangs and not responding during loading the very first track. what to do?

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 16.03.20

люююююююююююддддддддддддиииииииииии!!!!!!!!!!! answer

r
rash_tagirov 16.03.20

I'm sorry,I didn't notice this topic,so created our own.
Does not start Shift 2 Unleashed/
Bought a license disk with the code.( before playing the pirates, after removing it)
First launched the installer asked for the serial - introduced, after asked to log in Origin. Did the game appeared in the library but when I try to launch it,I again asked to enter a serial number. In each run the same. Decided to reinstall and download it from Origin. The same. The same window asking to activate the product.
Has anyone met with similar problem?
Windows 7 64. Intel core i7. laptop. nvidia geforce gt 630m

Z
Zero_racer 16.03.20

Don't know if you still remember about this game, but now discounts, I bought shift2 for $ 100 and my game does not seem champagnie button, so it works, everything is fine, but tips to the keyboard, it is not very convenient, no one knows what's going on?

G
Gaganabo 16.03.20

People help please. The game requires for installation ~7гб. Installed the Repack-installed game weighs ~750мб(?!?!WTF!?!?!). After launching, a black screen appears and the cursor(*_*). Can I help in this situation?

r
real_madrid13 16.03.20

please tell me how shift2 to configure the joystick

A
ASPID_Z 16.03.20

real_madrid13
Go into the options to choose your joystick and configure all the buttons. Well, or select from the list.

S
StormX07 16.03.20

The solution to problems running

ERROR starting v1.0.2.0 + DLC

Your time has expired, sorry. So, go f,ck yourself

On Win7:
Start>All programs > accessories>Run > enter a string Open regedit > OK > disclosed HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT > find the subkey Interface > find the registry branch 5E6F93E4-59E3-56F4-5896-5DE400A8A6C0 > delete
On XP:
Start > Run > enter a string Open regedit > OK > disclosed HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT > find the subkey Interface > find the registry branch 5E6F93E4-59E3-56F4-5896-5DE400A8A6C0 > delete

A
Andrey Muravev 16.03.20

Help pliz! The game is established, run through the Origin, it starts activating, after nothing happens... press start and starts activation. What to do?

b
barmalamus78 16.03.20

steering wheel GENIUS SPEED WHEEL 5 does not work. you don't see it (in the game). how to add ,to see the game it?

S
StormX07 16.03.20

To play the keyboard
Set the rotation angle of 180 degrees

Andrey Muraviev support origin

barmalamus78 download - search xbox emulator or joystick to update the driver helm.

P
Pilyaev Dmitriy 16.03.20

Do not run the game. Takuu gives the error. Windows 8, cor ay 3, Radeon 8570

S
StormX07 16.03.20

Mod increases 60fps in the game 100%
http://www.playground.ru/files/shift_2_no_crowds_no_static_objects-57989/

s
sergey145 16.03.20

the people tell me!when you run the first race the game crashes(license steam)checked the cache has not helped,reduced the anti-aliasing too
Update:Decided! updated PhysX and it worked

X
X-Men ViPeR52 16.03.20

not included in avtolog, wrote to tech support, was told to change the password on origin, passed on 25%, I don't wanna bother with passing again by deleting the save file, maybe someone knows the editor saves....
Thanks in advance!!!

M
Maks 4150 16.03.20

Somebody says why the cars GT1,I can't seem to win.And this is happening only in quick race.As if bots machine is significantly more powerful,and although the class we have the idea of one.Can someone faced with this nonsense?

A
Aahen 16.03.20

Can't reassign the keys in the settings

More precisely - reassign, but they are not saved!

System is W7-64bit

What to do???

A
Aahen 16.03.20

Guessed, finally!

In order to save the settings - you need to press SHIFT !!!

And nowhere a word about it!

There's a menu just drawn square button with the up arrow. I naturally took her key cursor UP, and pressed. I have the same keyboard key SHIFT - rectangular-large: 3.5 and 4.5 cm to the left and right.

:)

Madhouse.

T
Tip Takoy 16.03.20

was only one Your time has expired, sorry. So, go f,ck yourself

i
iCookies 16.03.20

Always place the latest version of the drivers and all will be in chocolate.