3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
macsim702 16.03.20 08:18 pm

Beats circuit (Final Fantasy 15)

Can someone explain how to correctly perform chain attacks?
Constantly turns chaotic, because of this blew achivku 5 chain attacks with KOR.
Is necessary sequence of actions.
In the finishing sorted out in targeted attacks like too. But a chain is still a mystery :/
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
ThisIsName 16.03.20

Beats circuit-a combination with a partner after a parry. Waiting for the attack, parrying, and if someone is near circuit blows. There is a friendship Bracelet to increase the radius of the chain bumps.

I
InfinityDance 16.03.20

Works not only with parry, but if you hit the enemy, mhmmm.... ass. Yes pohlesche! Take the daggers, go for a spin attack or sapesi on any other weapon.

T
ThisIsName 16.03.20

InfinityDance
From behind it comes the sudden chain of strikes, I do not know whether in achivku. But it is with daggers flash circuit castaeda not only the sword of Dvorak/spear.

m
macsim702 16.03.20

ThisIsName
Hmm. That is, the chain of blows is only triggered after a parry?
Another noted that the circuit is triggered , if after a teleport at the enemy click from the button hit.

A
Aksel777 16.03.20

Who would have suggested how to do some combo wombo (cross-goal) after the attacking teleport. Somehow randomly work, then not work. This is when up to 10 attacks a single target is applied with increasing damage for each attack, it must be time to press the LMB and at the end all the purpose of finish together. I would like to learn. Called attack the attacker teleport and cross the goal.

S
Shadow-Death 16.03.20

Aksel777
The enemy must fall to the ground, it randomly or to hit the pre-damaged place. After the fall of take it to the goal and tapeless, begins cross-chain...

m
macsim702 16.03.20

Shadow-Death
Did not work. I make TP, the enemy is vulnerable and falls. Then again TP....
And after that should be the animation when GG is waving his hands and then take turns to press a shot, but this is not happening.
What do I do wrong tell me?

S
Shadow-Death 16.03.20

macsim702
stupid question, but still - and you rocked in skills?

m
macsim702 16.03.20

Shadow-Death

You mean the last skill in the branch chain attacks or about the penultimate? latest 99, no, only the penultimate.

S
Shadow-Death 16.03.20

macsim702
Anyways, sorry I get stupid. Skill chain attack opens automatically after receiving the second of the Royal arms - the halberd-as. Nothing to study beforehand is not necessary...If not open, then you have some bug...