3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 16.03.20 08:20 pm

Technical issues (Syberia)

Solving technical problems with the game Syberia.
42 Comments
Sort by:
a
alyka 16.03.20

how to make Kate went faster?

K
K.I.L.L.E.R 16.03.20

Faster and faster ran or quickly walked???

N
Navalnyy 16.03.20

what would Kate Walker ran, Nada to click 2 times. Faster than a plane :-))

_
_Belaya Ya_ 16.03.20

zdrastvuyte!I just did a wild problem...When I get to the hole,in the village of Jukola,on the hook do not hang up the empty jar!!!!!!Already and so all has passed,it is necessary to have the berries from the cave to get water no(((((((

S
Sirena8 16.03.20

The game at all stages, what's wrong with her?!

M
Moryak_batan 16.03.20

Disk a La pirates for 150ру,Yes,visy.He got very upset. First with the notary(or whatever it is) bypassed by downloading the demo version and save from there after throwing. Second-when a blind soldier had to mix prosreally cocktail. With the latest rescued friends-torrent original disk what kind of gold edition of 1C...

g
gOsToFf 16.03.20

Help. WHAT to do if the game hangs. rocked not like pirates. What the problem is... the Theme that the computer is no longer weak :) the comp rules)

p
pushistik _55 16.03.20

help the game at all ATAPI

A
AntiFreeze666 16.03.20

Well, to me she's just lag, it's ridiculous, but I've had it lag, what the hell? When I took it Tyo year in 2002 Celeron 1.7, 512mb Ram, Geforce FX5600XT 128mb vmemory. And of course it worked great, since then much water has flowed, not one computer was replaced and now want to go again. But that's the case, it appears the current computer(intel Core2 Quad Q8300 , 4Gb DDR2 RAM, GeForce GTS250 512Mb) is not enough for this game....Firewood and all otalnye new...the Lags are terrible lethargy movements Kate....Has anyone solved this problem?

H
Helena No4ka 16.03.20

I once was something. I change something in the video settings of the computer that can't remember (I believe, permission). And the people advised game compatibility with the existing Windows to configure.

m
misha1700 16.03.20

Cheto wanted to play. Installed and its buggy makes everything very slowly and runs when you double-click and in the beginning when the hotel comes to the keys takes very medlenno. Well, in General everything is very very slow.

H
Helena No4ka 16.03.20

My post above see. I somehow managed to cure it by changing the resolution of your monitor.

m
misha1700 16.03.20

I've already decided this problemo postavil compatible with Windows svoistvah label Siberia on the desktop.

H
Helena No4ka 16.03.20

YES :))) It also helps !

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 16.03.20

AntiFreeze666
the same thing, and even seven is just awful. Compatible put - does not help, even worse... just thank God there is an old computer remained with the 3rd stump... is fine, gives around 50-60 fps

L
Ledi_v_gneve [Snow_Lady] 16.03.20

People, can you tell me how to fix the screen in the game? I have just half of the screen is not visible, it moved out to the left - one half black :(
Maybe in the game files somewhere you permission to change?

H
Helena No4ka 16.03.20

Ledino [Snow_Lady]
On the monitor try to change the resolution for less (on the desktop click the right mouse button - Properties -> Settings -> Screen Resolutions).
The game is old, could pull on super-duper computer.

L

Helena No4ka
Tried it, didn't help... But thanks for the advice :))
But I am now with Siberia moved on someone else's laptop, and, oddly enough, the screen is not slid, although the same as I have :)) So again enjoy your quest when the laptop is free.

H
Helena No4ka 16.03.20

Ledino [Snow_Lady]
There is someone else advised compatibility with some Windows to put... not with those that you have currently installed :)))

L

Compatibility, I understand that the game did not freeze. But with me it is not freezing here minus was only the screen.