3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1008 16.03.20 08:20 pm

Comments to the players of Fifa 10 (FIFA 10)

I propose to discuss here the issues related to the review players.

In FIFA it is much nicer to play, when a player voice in the game.

Almost any player can be voice.

Taking applications. Specify the names of favorite players and using the standard of review V. Utkin, we announced them.
278 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey BELYY 16.03.20

redo famaliy Kanoute, and then in the game Utkin just Canet comments

S
Start 16.03.20

alex1008

Could splint to throw? and that to me very much! you strain your reluctance.

a
alex1008 16.03.20

Hi all.

Moderators long files download.

Kanoute remake is simple.

Splint is unlikely to help, as such files are better to perceive them.

I myself 100 times idiological and move and size, the tone changed to fit.

Can throw from a large archive files - the scoop there's a lot of interesting

More than 500 all the leading players voiced almost no loss of quality.

Almost indistinguishable from the Utkin.

The first (small) archive here: PlayGround.ru > Files > FIFA 10 Comments V. Utkin to the players of Euro 2012

S
Stalker_Lemur 16.03.20

alex1008, I just don't quite understand. You of records matches the comments cut or he articulate ?

S
Sergey BELYY 16.03.20

Mario Götze (Dortmund Borusia)

S
Start 16.03.20

Ante Rukavina (Dinamo Zagreb)

a
alex1008 16.03.20

Gotze ready and will be in the file Comments Part3. File posted. Now waiting for when the moderators will post.

S
Start 16.03.20

Next time, make patch: patch click->United skopeo and choose the comments that are made. so installation will be easier

S
Start 16.03.20

what you program is doing?

a
alex1008 16.03.20

I have a lot of players not sootvetstvuyut Vitaslim indexes, if I do the Patch, then many gnarled established. In addition, the commentary is funny: Sometimes if after a patch install, the game with the voice acting Sample1 crashes. It happens 1 to 20. What is the matter, he did not understand.

The most reliable is to install it manually and assign it to the comments players with any indices.

In order to make the comments I have a bunch of ancillary programs, but the basic prog Sound Master and Audicity.

I comments pufasnye correct.

Not cut from the broadcasts and not himself articulate. Tried to do so - almost impossible to set the tone, besides the background will be present. And if the background is clean, you get a nasty creaking sound, he will enrage.

S
Stalker_Lemur 16.03.20

Not cut from the broadcasts and not himself articulate. Tried to do so - almost impossible to set the tone, besides the background will be present. And if the background is clean, you get a nasty creaking sound, he will enrage.

Where do you take comments ?

k
kostinen 16.03.20

Salvatore Bocchetti
Domenico Criscito
Maxim Kanunnikov

a
alex1008 16.03.20

Accepted, will do. These comments will have no problems.

F
Formul1st_8 16.03.20

can do the following players?
Broadfoot, Wallace, Black, Macleod, Little, McCulloch, Naismith, Crawford, Cole, Hegarty, Mitchell, Shils, Hemmings, Perry, McKay, Clark, Bedoya, Cvitanich, Vertonghen, Aissati, Sulejmani, Anita, Blind, And Alderweireld.
and if you can do football fans)))))
Schumacher, Massa, Alonso, Vettel, Perez, Petrov, Rosberg)))))
Thanks in advance!!!)))))

S
StrikerFoxACM 16.03.20

A very good thing to do!))
Take order:
Andrey Eshchenko
N'Doye, Dame
Magomed Ozdoev
Antonio Nocerino
Alexandre Pato
And, by the way, thank you so much for the boatman from the 4th part of the comments)))

k
kostinen 16.03.20

Formul1st_8
Voice acting can take Petrov Martin Petrov (Petrov Martin) or Stilian Petrov (Stiliyan Petrov)

a
alex1008 16.03.20

Tosic, cauna will add the 7th part
Ozdoev altered, now sounds perfect, Pato, Nocerino and others have posted in the 6th part.
There is criscito with the wrong accent on the name. Yet can't fix, but still better than nothing.

a
alex1008 16.03.20

Kanunnikov will also be the 7th part.

m
melandriy 16.03.20

Possible players - Bosingwa for the home team, Nani, Valencia, Kagawa, Chicharito...

a
alex1008 16.03.20

Bosingwa for the home team and Valencia in the standard have comments.
Nani and Kagawa in the previous parts of the comments already posted. Look there.
Chicharito can be done in 2 ways: Hernandez and Chicharito!!!!