3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SalamAleykum 16.03.20 08:23 pm

Can't fence... (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Basics know, practicing times but my level is rogue loser in the woods in what some rags. The rest more or less normal enemies constantly block chopping blows and counterattack often, if a maximum couple of times will get sharp shot. Sword the level of strength and agility fit, tried a long sword and short, learned a few combos but can't use them. I have the feeling that he is very slow beats, although the advantage there. Maybe missed something or did not understand ? with all the bow easy to make but I want to learn to fence
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 16.03.20

Want to learn to fence - you direct road to the centurion. It will be able to practice the same chords and counter-attack
First, it is necessary that the studied bundle were consistent with the type of weapon you're using. For example, a short sword, or namely longsword. Secondly, the game suggests that it is necessary prozhat the next blow once you put your hand for the first shot but BEFORE the shot. Accordingly you pull the first punch, put a hand poimaesh the direction of the second impact, then in no hurry, waiting until he put in hand for the second strike and then indicate the direction of the third impact.
Thirdly, there is a hint on the cursor. Lights up white the right direction the next blow of the available bundles.
A further matter of technique. Stupid work necessary in training with the centurion with the educational weapons.
When I was, once fought with an officer half an hour. And really 20 minutes later the battle right to physically begin to feel when you need to put the block when a blow to inflict, and which bundle to start. All 3 available cords memorized and started even of them chain attacks to do and put the unit directly during the execution of the ligaments, when they saw that the centurion begins to counterattack. The battle began just such a realistic and fierce, we took turns exchanging blows almost non-stop, I wildly went the fight at this point.
In the beginning, when SG is not able, then of course the damn thing is impossible neither to attack nor to defend. The fight looks ridiculous and play is not comfortable. The main thing is just to swing as GG and myself.
As for the counterattack.
Lights up when the center of the green sight immediately need to press block at the beginning of the emergence of green fire. Below the unit was a counter-attack should either parallel to the block step forward to do to butt the enemy, or one of the strikes on any area of the enemy, including the injection end of the sword. And in all cases a cool unique animations. And you can make a block and immediately start the execution of a ligament. Really a bunch after the block centurion often stop their counter-attack.

T
ToXeNsiUs 16.03.20

Salamaleikum wrote:
Basics know, practicing times but my level is rogue loser in the woods in what some rags. The rest more or less normal enemies constantly block chopping blows and counterattack often, if a maximum couple of times will get sharp shot. Sword the level of strength and agility fit, tried a long sword and short, learned a few combos but can't use them. I have the feeling that he is very slow beats, although the advantage there. Maybe missed something or did not understand ? with all the bow easy to make but I want to learn to fence
Forget all about combos and fencing. This whole game with realistic combat nothing more than tinsel, which remained only on the developers. The only place where you can perform a bunch is a race when training with centurion that stupid script allows this bundle to spend. All. All the rest of you just spareroom already on the second strike and will register in the soup. What, exactly, the centurion himself and successfully does, while trying to hold any kind of bundle. Perform a perfect parry and the enemy will move after one to three such methods. Any enemy. Or a combination out of the clinch with a subsequent blow a load in the face. Perfect peri should spend (to proimote unit) for a fraction of a second before you get the green shield. That is, as soon as you see swing of the enemy, make the peri. Counter-attack after this will be done automatically. The rebound in the clinch is done in the following way: provoke the opponent into the clinch and immediately spend the stab. You need to learn the perk 30% chance of winning in the clinch, I do not remember as precisely is called. As soon as the animation of otpaivali the enemy from home, doing a load of punch in the face. It is desirable to have a long sword, for long allows you to get without any problem. Even better, if studied skill stunning blow to the skull. Works really randomly. The enemy then go to sleep, giving full access to the body))). To Rob or to kill. If you have decent armor, you can so Makar, to decompose the whole camp Bandos. The whole point is that the fight, which developed as crowed, implemented the beyond crooked, like so much in this game. Although Fig knows, maybe in the middle ages and fought: one counter and dosvidos ))).

T
ToXeNsiUs 16.03.20

Alex Coachman wrote:
And really 20 minutes later the battle right to physically begin to feel when you need to put the block when a blow to inflict, and which bundle to start. All 3 available cords memorized and started even of them chain attacks to do and put the unit directly during the execution of the ligaments, when they saw that the centurion begins to counterattack. The battle began just such a realistic and fierce, we took turns exchanging blows almost non-stop, I wildly went the fight at this point.
Fluently sing))).

U
UnItalianoVero 16.03.20

That block was a counter-attack should either parallel to the block step forward to do to butt the enemy, or one of the strikes on any area of the enemy, including the injection end of the sword.
But you have to counter is strike sword to the chin of the opponent or, for example, a 180 degree rotation with the discarding of the enemy from himself? I just have such a counterattack happens if I click on the Q to or literally at the moment of appearance of a green shield (I'm looking at the enemy and not the shield), and with Q and subsequent strike nothing happens? So, the strike must be pressed simultaneously with Q or over a period of time, if so, what?

S
SalamAleykum 16.03.20

Alex Coachman
Thank you very much, helped a lot. I finally that old man dropped it on the income statement )

S
SalamAleykum 16.03.20

ToXeNsiUs
Just now took the camp, successfully completed two different combos several times. I do not know maybe in the old patches that did not work but I do okay. About parry for a fraction a second I'd almost forgotten, thanks for reminding me

A
Alllex236 16.03.20

Salamaleikum
the game was updated? if Yes, then start a new game, I did too until I started,every patch start already tired!

S
SalamAleykum 16.03.20

Alllex236
I have 1.3.1 and all is normal

T
ToXeNsiUs 16.03.20

UnItalianoVero wrote:
So, the strike must be pressed simultaneously with Q or over a period of time, if so, what?
No need to press any impact. Peri just one block button and everything. If you have time-hit himself. Did not have time to Sarasvati but hit the window unit, the impact will be just thee blocked. You try it: on the backswing imagesi the block button and a mustache, mister lies sad and cold.

M
Mr great game lord 16.12.21

SalamAleikum
Combo can only be performed with bandos, who came running in coils and with a dagger, or with Bernard in training, but even if he so desires, the rest will brazenly interrupt you with olives on the forehead or kicks / undercuts under your feet!