3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cocucka 16.03.20 08:24 pm

does not start Alias!!!!!! (Alias)

Have installed the game, updated DirectX, clicked on the icon and this bitch says to me:
Could not find a Direct3D device wich satisfies the following requirements:
Pixels Shaders v.1.1 Four stage texture pipeline
This application will now exit
What to do to fix this?
13 Comments
Sort by:
H
HanS Emmer 16.03.20

Dude, my friend is the same crap. If you learn how to fix it please write [email protected]

P
PlayGround.ru 16.03.20

No way, none of the old...

A
ADO 16.03.20

Need look support Pixels Shaders v.1.1 . Radeon 9200 is even flying. Throw out your GF especially MX

R
Russell 16.03.20

I have the same problem, Radeon 9000 Pro.
Needs to go!

K
Key 16.03.20

People, and it is possible somehow to run on a 1.8 Celeron? Who knows, please respond!

E
Ela 16.03.20

I have a pancake , too, so hnya!!!!!What can I do??

R
Russell 16.03.20

I have earned when I installed new drivers, downloaded at the beginning of February.

L
Luxor 16.03.20

Driver, downloaded in early February, WHERE??? I have a month to sit and look longingly at a box of awesome disc! Barely have time to pick up the drool!! Where you downloaded the fucking driver for normal graphics cards, and????? If I say, I just love their slavering jaws!:)) (Putka, course I)

R
Russell 16.03.20

If the card is an ATI, then www.ati.com

P
Pxoenix 16.03.20

I have a GeForce MX 440, pixel-shaders are not drawn. Writes: The reference rendering device was selected but your computer only has a reduced-functionality reference device installed. Install the DirectX SDK to get the full reference device.
Tried 3danalyzer with all the flags - didn't help. And why should it Software Development Kit, not cut!

J
Jurazzz123 16.03.20

And for Nvidia then what???

J
Jurazzz123 16.03.20

So now the video does not play in the game what to do???

A
Artem005-86 16.03.20

I have not started even a mistake does not issue,and in task Manager there is no icon(