3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-LiX- 16.03.20 08:25 pm

Police and fines (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

At times, the police are coming back, and at a speed of 120, you pregnaet, along the way, times 2 time to work out. Noticed that each time the amount of the fine is growing (now 1020 issued). disable the fines will not be excitement. if there is gradation in a relapse of the breach, so as to decrease placket should. Drove 5 shipments without a single violation and speeding, but the bar fine is not dropped... Information on the Internet is not there can someone tell me...
P. S. Graduation is, that if a fine arrives from the police, not radar.
P. P. S. The License.
6 Comments
Sort by:
-
-LiX- 16.03.20

fromkist
The essence of the question is different.
Quote:
-LiX wrote:
Drove 5 shipments without a single violation and speeding, but the placket of a fine fell
Sooner or later, no matter ring in the limit of 40, on site repairs, no matter going back to the patrol instantly fine. Let it be, even accidentally, no matter the graduation of fines is.
The crux of the matter: how to lower a level of fines, even if with a quiet ride without penalties, it remains the same. MB they somehow updated a week later or something. Otherwise, after 30K+ miles, even observing traffic rules, sometimes inadvertently breaking them, the fine may go for 5K. Or is there a ceiling?

v
vigo24 16.03.20

-LiX-
then the deprivation of rights will

-
-LiX- 16.03.20

vigo24
I understand that everyone wants to say something clever, but yet only show their ignorance=)
If there is no answer to the question - better to pass.

A
Azaz Ololoev 16.03.20

-LiX-
the amount of the fine will increase with your level

-
-LiX- 16.03.20

Azaz Ololoev
Understood, thank you very much.

F
FinistEG 16.03.20

Azaz Ololoev
The amount of the fine does not depend on the level.