3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FinisLux 17.03.20 10:13 am

Quest Wild Heart (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There are 2 scenario
1. is to take the loot when the offer and say that wolves are to blame...
2. to get to the truth and kill the werewolf (allowing not allowing him to kill)
But the game tells that there are 3 option....
Of note in the hunter's house (as quest) and wolf circle just below the village
- what notes don't disappear from the quest even after the end of the job
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konstantins Tarasjuks 17.03.20

according to the description on other sites... I have 3 option not found....

F
FinisLux 17.03.20

Konstantins Tarasjuks
I'm thinking not to kill him, in the beginning it was necessary, and later after some time there will be another quest where it can be cured.... But I have not tested - hacked to death and cooked the broth =)

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 17.03.20

I don't think there is a third option. Even if it was possible to heal the question is, would he be cured? After all, when we give him at the mercy of the sister of his wife, Geralt warns. what if I will meet him I'll kill you and leaves. The werewolf himself especially crawls and convinces Geralt to kill him. If he wanted to live, then fled, not followed Geralt and wouldn't ask to kill him. So, from healing, I think he would have refused. The meaning of life man had lost. So, what difference is it to live the werewolf, or a simple man if he basically wants to die?
A little off topic. I Summer in kaer Morhen sent. There it will be possible to meet. And when you can get to the castle (if just possible)?

E
Ex021 17.03.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Meet. The added to pass to a certain point and meet

F
FinisLux 17.03.20

Well, silly to speculate on the election of morals and principles, if not who did not check and did not see 3 options...
it's like a Baron.. if you go to the tree early and all for another turn... And then maybe need to go a bit later, not all the Quests at once opened, some are opened after passing syuzhetki or other alternative assignments

M

FinisLux
We'll see. By the end of the month in any event be complete and detailed walkthrough with all the possible options in all quests.

F
FinisLux 17.03.20

I think there are nerds that 20/7 and 30 days will be climbing all the digging and holes and to make all the options... I have 75 hours ran off... on pain of death.... LVL 70 got the entire map was searched.... all the extras done...... and the main and did not start...

M

FinisLux
I think one person doing this will be. One wrote a walkthrough of this quest with the description of these two options. The other took the game and bumped to the third option of healing and complements them a quest. So Wiki is written. With the world on a string...

K
Krisaniya 17.03.20

I was also wondering.
As I understand it,if you take the money from his sister Hanna, and after a while to come back to the village, one can listen to local gossip.They will tell what is the edge found torn sister Hanna and Nelen boarded up their house and gone elsewhere to look for happiness.For me so here is what happened tell me what happened with Hanna and Nelen was enraged and killed her and after that I left with this heavy burden in other areas.What can it then find I do not know,but will be curious to check it out.
If you save this fool, it will go in tears to seek another shelter away from the bitter memories.Well, about a 3rd option where all the dead you probably already know.
To the word.In this quest I did was I agreed not to look for Hanna and took money from her useless sisters and as soon as she ran off into the village I went to Nelena and went to the den to look for (just as if the money refused)

c
crackfisher 20.01.23

We disenchanted the werewolf in the first part. In the house where Nellen was hiding for the night, there is a note that says that he has already tried the parsley shirt and is trying the second method with tears, as well as the third one that works (as in the first part with the captain). That is, it was real to be cured and they were already close, only the sister prevented this, maybe she only thought of showing him, but it was hard to believe. These facts led me to the idea that the sister is to blame for the tragic finale of this story, because the couple was on the path to recovery, the more we know that this is possible and the results are in the note. He gave away his sister and killed the werewolf because the third way is impossible without Ganna. One would think that his sister's love would cure him, I doubt it especially after Nellen found out who caused the death of his beloved and could not love his sister. Phrase sister in the cave '