3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zver Arzamas 17.03.20 10:13 am

Can't pass the 7 mission for the people (Rising Kingdoms)

Rising Kingdoms.
People help!!!I am doing a campaign for the people(first) in the game Rising Kingdoms.Stayed on the 7th mission(the End of Order),I have a problem: I did like all quests,killed the guards of the stone of life,took it, and on what to do?I kind of did everything,and the game continues,no notice is victory.Help if you know what to do!!!Please!!!And I can not continue the company to go after this.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 17.03.20

And the game is called?))

Z
Zver Arzamas 17.03.20

Oh.I forgot to write.This: Rising Kingdoms.(message edited)

J
Jiki nik 17.03.20

You zaipali already 3 threads created

C
CyberTrasH 17.03.20

hi, I understand that is not the topic, but other topics does not want to spoil!!
I love RPG's with leveling and all the good has passed perhaps. now I can't find anything, then the graph is hemorrhagic, the story. remember a toy is normal like, out there on a horse you can sit on the barrels to climb and all...more I don't remember anything, well, there is the Bazaar with people to complete quests, the wolves in the beginning of the mission and thieves what kilinochi. just wanted to find her now, and the names I can not remember(( if someone understand what I mean, perhaps throw the name in here!!
thank you!!)

[
[Axel] 17.03.20

And what a RPG was a hack&slash or is there a view from the 3D, 1st person.

C
CyberTrasH 17.03.20

3 person, 2-3 years ago, played it...

A
Ascorpio 17.03.20

You're not talking about Sacred ?

C
CyberTrasH 17.03.20

)))))))))))
judging from the screen it is))
megamaniaco++
go for ghouls...

D
Dexxxt 17.03.20

I certainly understand late response years since 12 but there seems to be back in your city is necessary, then the shadows will kill the colony and it will be necessary to kill them. That's when the end of the mission)