3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artiup 17.03.20 01:22 pm

When returning the quest hangs (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

completed the quest for catching birds(can not remember what the quest was called), when you come take the quest, get the reward and then Henry just looks at hunter and nothing happens.
19 Comments
Sort by:
a
artem2385 17.03.20

I also had a problem with this quest, he, too, broke down. And the main quest is also to go further in the story I can not(((( Need to talk to the priest and he stands in one place and not active)

A
Artiup 17.03.20

artem2385
you have the story broke? it's a shame though, but where exactly?

D
Den 17.03.20

Still there is a problem with the quest where the horse should be stolen. Stole, drove, gave, everything seems done. Sit on his horse, and displays will consign a horse to the Miller, went into tasks - hanging plague... Spit, before the patch won't this thread to do.

a
artem2385 17.03.20

Well, about 7-10 mission of the main plot, replay restart tried does not help(

M
MultikXS 17.03.20

also the birds got up. Although 1 time gave up... for the very first. then he died and I can not go kV this.... sadness trouble

x
xSaimanx 17.03.20

Sometimes quests are fixed, or the script does not work, roofing felts still that. I once in the beginning, 3 friends, Gopnik has stalled after the house of German shit threw. Try and use a mod to save and save often.
And then there are fans to say, say what you like not what I like.

M
MrSoulz7z 17.03.20

Artiup
I now have the same problem, the quest pass, and crash in the dialog box. A first generally couldn't catch the third bird, because the trap was gone.

D
Den 17.03.20

The quest with the horse dare with the passage of the theft, and purchase of horses later. Do not buy a horse to complete the quest, he's probably training, because of this glitch.

A
Artiup 17.03.20

Den
and what kind of bug? what kind of horse not to buy? I just bought a horse for sobstenno initiative, and th vain or what?

-
-zotik- 17.03.20

my game crashes after passing the quest robber-Baron, furious

E
EugeneCooper 17.03.20

Also hangs when the delivery quest Bird-nevelichka. Caught Soloviev, suitable to pass the quest lovemy Bertold. He replied: Wonderful! ... Text and voice over, but from the dialog menu, you can't leave. Have to shut down the game by removing the challenges. Put a fresh patch 1.2.2 - the same garbage. Who ever conquered it? Maybe someone happened to pass this quest?

V
Vydem 17.03.20

When one of the last quests (when you have to come to the Church to engineer which should build requires) after the cut scene, a black screen appears and loading... Eternal... Also despite this, I still kept the quest where I am a brother in the Church, and I always remind you to come to the service, food, etc. Despite the fact that I ran away from there 6 days ago... what should I do?

A
Ar4er2016 17.03.20

EugeneCooper
You cannot continue until you pass the quest, the problem.

s
stasikusis 17.03.20

artem2385
I have a similar bug, found a solution?

h
hDmitriyh 17.03.20

also the problem with the birds, got the arrows and pennies, and then hanging

F
Frankuuu 17.03.20

Vydem
Exactly the same problem with the engineer! Is there a solution ?

R
RossiYanin 17.03.20

It's some kind of COCINAR :)) half of the quests... hangs with birds of the same crap, the MAIN line died.... FPS always sags...
Citizens, this is what the product us assigned??? I strongly ask: how long?. That's where, Blah :)) hurry developed???
BABOSY STRIGENT! And again, they came out of Aroooooo......

v
vitomb 17.03.20

I also have the game freezes after passing the quest with the warblers.. had to replay with automatic sokhraneniia (early in the morning) and run to only run this quest without a single save and no fast travel.. then the script worked when you give the quest..

N
Newlerpush 17.03.20

When hung in a quest about birds, you need not continue, and better to walk. in the quest about patrol in the city when you hang up after the dice just to load a save game prior to boarding at the table. it automatically savitsa.