3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master Ken 17.03.20 01:24 pm

Nepodporovany amulet (Elex)

Near the dam, at the bridge where sunglasses illuminating collect items, there are poles on top of which lies the amulet, light blue, but it is not selected. This is my bug or someone else had encountered this?
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheril 17.03.20

Master Ken
Yes, using points, I found the plants, the trash that was in the ground and are not selected

where can you find rings and amulets
https://rpgrussia.com/index.php?topic=13821.0

S
Starkin 17.03.20

Need a shovel!

a
alb 17.03.20

Trolling developers - relax.

D
Ded MastDay 17.03.20

In the game a lot of objects stuck in the textures. Prostatotomy.

S
Stanislavich 17.03.20

Cheryl
Instead of references on the website. you would be better would give a reference to the fact. what kind of amulet lies in this place, which is impossible to choose.

S
Sheril 17.03.20

Stanislavich
I brla glasses with the hood of a car, and finding the author, it is not clear where
and as you read, it neberuschiysya amulet
you Elex, so come on and take

M
Master Ken 17.03.20

Cheryl
It is just a short distance from these points to the side of the dam on the way to the poles if it is to get there this amulet upstairs and lies.

S
Sheril 17.03.20

Master Ken
this is one of the live moments of the game. Someone had climbed to hide the jewelry and dropped the amulet.
This amulet, by the way, visible without glasses.
screen
Spoiler

S
Sheril 17.03.20

Stanislavich
this amulet in the new version (...2946) nepodporovany

a
alb 17.03.20

Cheryl
I bet in the next patches it will be neptuneman?
ALB wrote:
Trolling developers - relax.

S
Sheril 17.03.20

ALB
in fact, the patch kind of writing that he choose, not?

a
alb 17.03.20

Cheryl
O_O

S
Sheril 17.03.20

ALB
you're the expert to transfer the descriptions to the patch

a
alb 17.03.20

Cheryl
I'm not like you in this

D
Ded MastDay 17.03.20

Cheryl
I don't think the developers even care this amulet, as well as to the heap of other stuck in the textures of the objects.
PS. I like the whole patchnote read, something I do not remember anything about this amulet.

S
Sheril 17.03.20

ALB
modest. in the blog about the patch you 2 times the description about the patch translated

a
alb 17.03.20

Cheryl
Do not show off :) and do not be shy because the translations are not mine, the first like yours, and the author of the second don't know.

S
Sheril 17.03.20

ALB
that you have a family with a S.: strange message to give out for
you kopirnul my message (translation from the patch notes) and pointed out that my.

A
Asgard3000 17.03.20

This is my first meeting with the objects in the textures that can't get. Before calmly took out objects from textures, but it does((( had to score.

Here comes to mind only this

x
xaldei1991 17.03.20

Asgard3000
In the first 30 hours of play I met 3-4 places with that - trolling developers :)