3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 17.03.20 01:24 pm

The mission of the DLC (Final Fantasy 15)

Hello I have a question. Packie missions is a stand Elon additions or completion in the main game will also be different bonuses?
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
HitD 17.03.20

JohnAsland
for each DLS (-Komrad) give 1 costume , 1 weapon and 1 active skill

J
Just-Name 17.03.20

HitD
That is the meaning of first go through the DLC and then the main company?

J
JuvialS 17.03.20

Adik-rus
Better then basic go DLS because it will be difficult to understand what where when why etc., then still in rebirth go for the sake of peace research.

J
Just-Name 17.03.20

JuvialS
Honestly what would be an interesting game was not pereprohozhu game.But thanks for the advice)

H
HitD 17.03.20

Adik-rus
JuvialS
it is best to go DLS, along with the plot , namely 1.episode gladiolus when the plot he will leave the group, 2.EP.Ignis after altaii, 3.EP.promo after the train.

J
Just-Name 17.03.20

HitD
Thank you)

J
JuvialS 17.03.20

HitD
Well, either way, there is also a Fellow of the Gladiolus, you can run one chain.

P
PsiH2012 17.03.20

And you can read more about the awards? I went for the Gladiolus, and given only a gold katana that has been written about skill, but it is not added, only orozca(( And clothes, it's just as povsednevku only with a picture of a Gladiolus or something had to give? Thanks in advance)

J
JohnAsland 17.03.20

ПсиХ2012
By the way skill I do not understand where to look) But the sword is pretty good)

F
FirstAngel 17.03.20

JohnAsland
Skill as I understand it give a certain Persian, that when you switch, playing for Gladio he has the scale which accumulates after the attacks and you can use different techniques, here for completing the episode Gladio, in this scale there is another compartment, and accordingly more good skill, better than the vortex.

P
PsiH2012 17.03.20

FirstAngel
Here also thought that it is necessary to open the switch to another Persian))
And about the costume, it's what I said (as a daily plain clothes with no top, only instead of a white t-shirt black character from the DLS), or something still to give? There in fact appears in the DLS variant of the final battle, maybe it should go again?.. or is it purely for the records of any

g
gmanlv 17.03.20

ПсиХ2012
Pass the test of time, over 500,000 points give clothes Topless