3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JS_Denton 17.03.20 01:25 pm

Kukri Ulrike (Final Fantasy 15)

People on the PC who was able to get this weapon ?
Here is a list of how to get it is described on PS4. I am now three hours on everyone tried to get those daggers but don't give them all . Psychomancer appears but it does not drop the daggers and killed all 10 times. don't fall down. Who received it ? Or even bothered with the PC version?
Go to Insomnia. If you have already left it, you can use the forces of Umbra (Umbra) again to return to the city.
Fight Ifrit (Ifrit).
After the battle with the above the enemy head to the Elevator and went down.
Return to the arena with the boss and fight here with Red Giants.
Keep going back until you find Psychomancer. He will appear in the same place of spawn heroes when you first visit the city. If the boss will not be in this location, then keep Insomnia running around, killing monsters on both sides of town and periodically checking the place spawn. Sooner or later he will arise here.
Kill the boss and take away the daggers.
3 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 17.03.20

JS_Denton
Not nothing not cut, maybe you have not fulfilled the conditions of victory, it needs one punch to finish summon him one of the Six Gods.

J
JS_Denton 17.03.20

If you finish off the God that I finished 30% of it remained and is still not given. But one blow to kill a mob is like ? in the team 3 brow while I run to wait for God, they him even a little but nakastylyayut.
And the incentive write that on Reddit is also discussing this topic and what kind of joint developers, They're, like map increased Insomnia and did something wrong with this loot

J
JuvialS 17.03.20

JS_Denton
Well, then by God we need to finish something to knock the daggers, a map is not much increased, but if after rebirth to try to beat? Just after rebirth would be even more quests and new weapons.