3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ashleyalicia 17.03.20 01:25 pm

New weapons in the DLC Escape from prison Durgesh (Far Cry 4)

pix.PlayGround.ru
unique ACE we can still know what people have found?
16 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya1984 17.03.20

And I didn't even go. Another company failed. And there is something new?

p
punck 17.03.20

Ilya1984
the mission gives Paganic.

V
Vitaliy33 17.03.20

Found sniper Predator, Bushmeat, the Cage, rifle Soldier, gun Six, gun Hand cannon shotgun the Bull. Well captured outposts machine guns Circular saw and the Ripper.

a
ashleyalicia 17.03.20

Виталий33
half unique to the dlc is there, I also like the map did a search - it turns out that only one ACE is added, and then the suspended because the original was simple, this would then his features to know how it differs from the usual

V
Vitaliy33 17.03.20

By the way, the weapon in the explored randomly changing. For example, I found sniper Predator in the mountains at the southernmost point on the map (the Superiority of Kalinga). And when I went to the same cave the next day, there were only a bow and arrows. Another time SVD can put, or Z93. The sniper rifle will change in this place, as anyone lucky.

C
Com_Bat 17.03.20

I understand sohranki and will not work.so the developers intended ?

a
ashleyalicia 17.03.20

Com_Bat
the game separately sohranki from sujecki and dlc depends on what is include, include the story be the story - dlc will include sohranki from the dlc or do you want armor and leveling of the plot in dlc to throw something so impossible, so conceived developers

V
Vitaliy33 17.03.20

Com_Bat
The dlc is not preserved open spaces, captured the base, torn posters, done side quests. Saves the contents of the backpack, pumped skills, pumping of backpacks and holsters, arms and holster (max 4 pieces) and the progress of karma.

C
Com_Bat 17.03.20

Thank you very much .You ashleyalicia and Виталий33. And that coming from work and go for a run ,and it is not in that.Standing is not present. And then look at Durgesh,well, at the same time another company will run,has the truth on Bystricka.On the Helicopter and go to the towers and on the way to the top of the outposts.And then ,after the first passage sohranki removed.Well, after a couple of days Dying Light.see what it is,is it worth it to take litsuhu Or will both Game-Sam, the crowd rush ,each other leg otaplivaya.A successful game.

P
Pachkin 17.03.20

The weapon I think is only available in this mode as I do it in Karate is not found...

M
Maxim Podzorov 17.03.20

Pachkin
What can I do to unlock the mission with etti? A picker freewheeling but the missions escape and etti has not appeared, please tell me?

P
Paul_SH 17.03.20

Maxim Podzorov
DLC Escape from durgesh prison and Valley of the Yetis run from the main menu: right, under the Chronicles.
DLC

s
sayapov.valery2017 17.03.20

my QUESTION is where first run with the initial point ( from prison) in Durese. And then I ran until liberated 2 Outpost
I1 hostage managed to save and some 1 car repaired . WHERE to run? Punkt1 =......., 2. ......... and so on.
Time about half an hour - maybe a little.

a
ashleyalicia 17.03.20

sayapov.valery2017
If you want to quickly finish the run immediately task. The people did so, which explored the territory until the time ran out and then again since found the equipment was maintained, etc. And when all examined and only after that did the tasks.

s
sayapov.valery2017 17.03.20

ashleyalicia What icon this job and not enough time is given (so it seems).
Was looking at the map looking for icon and don't understand where to run. After realized. Then the protection of the helicopter - it's really Far, for half an hour I don't have time.
That would be a saved game that DLK after completing all THESE tasks ( in time). Can anyone have - please share!!!? Run DLK separately was done.

a
ashleyalicia 17.03.20

sayapov.valery2017
I listen to the game did not go the two and a half years and I don't remember exactly what there is and what but as far as I remember the passage included a trainer to freeze the timer in the DLC and after you have explored the territory turned it off and performed basic tasks.