3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 17.03.20 01:25 pm

Sometimes you have grainy picture ? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Notice not for the first time, like only in the morning it happens (open the picture in a new tab Schaub better to see)
Spoiler
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Killerzzz 17.03.20

Crra
it was the alcohol

A
Alex Coachman 17.03.20

Drink less!
Naujausia early in the morning like a pig, and then imagining them all!

K
Krrrva 17.03.20

Alex Coachman
Swell is my first time in the entire game, but as already noted such is not the first time and only in the mornings. When you're drunk you have a floating camera and the picture are getting tired and not grainy

R
RGC 17.03.20

Crra
Zamylivaetsya it after reaching the middle of the scale of intoxication. Until the middle of the picture becomes the opposite very clear as in your screenshot. After saving schnapps she becomes like this for a while

B
Bupycop 17.03.20

Crra
Well, saving snaps also alcohol, grain at the time of an intoxication.

K
Krrrva 17.03.20

RGC
Bupycop
Yes have checked, still it is a schnapps ) even when you do not receive the effect of drunkenness, still the picture is grainy

A
A Gamer 17.03.20

I have this garbage slipped, but since I like that seen in the Witcher decided that this is because of the settings. Then I found that disappears over time) is Probably the developers screwed some visual effect as a reaction to the schnapps, but for my medium-high settings (I generally only texture and detail are interested) it doesn't look as it should

s
sana9056 17.03.20

To sum it up in General. It's the alcohol, but weak.
For example podmahivat little more graininess disappears as I do.
And after the level-up perks for booze in General, sometimes this does not happen.

K
Krrrva 17.03.20

sana9056
The pumping perk of drunkenness where you can still see it )) by the way so as not to create a new topic, do not tell the essence of the distiller ?

L
Luckyeq 17.03.20

Crra
I have a picture does not float , when the character is drunk, I it becomes grainy.

L
Luckyeq 17.03.20

A Gamer
The Witcher - completely out of the settings found in the advanced tab. ( P. s have not played for 3 months, I do not remember as precisely)

s
sana9056 17.03.20

Crra
Distiller cleans it from any garbage like that. That is, as if filters. But how it works I XS, never used.

A
A Gamer 17.03.20

Luckyeq
I haven't played, just remember that fight. Well, Yes, there is settings treated, so here the settings tried)