3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ValeraBEST 17.03.20 01:25 pm

Interrupts loads the system approximately by 50%!!!

CPU utilization is consistently kept in the center ~50% . Task Maneger in the chart CPU Usage History draws a curve of the load oscillating about 50% in the Processes tab is System Idle Process, as it should be eats away 97-100 CPU time. Process Explorer (Sysinternals) shows that 50% of these have to process Hardware Interrupts.
And the whole thing badly affects the performance! In 3DMark05 the number of parrots fell from 9800 to ~3700...was Thinking an infection of some sort, ran antivirus, wing zero!!!
What shall we do now???Help me out...

z.s. Butalso to Keleti this process, but nicho nevyhoda! Current Windows hangs...reboot helps^^
33 Comments
Sort by:
V
ValeraBEST 17.03.20

O_o Cho no niznayu? Pomogite!!! Sedna in the morning all the Windows are not loaded!!! Pesala Choteau Pro System disk boot failer...then it loaded, but the data on Ascom drive kudato to perish >:S.
Only do not advise to demolish Windu!

X
XAOS 17.03.20

Hardware Interrupts-Proryv hardware + System disk boot failed indicates that it is not naschel your hardcore

And come to the conclusion: Look povnimatelnee train on the rough.

P. S don't judge if you made a mistake.

D
Dark paladin 17.03.20

well VIR a thread I guess....
System reset through formatting the compass :-)
Then the noise of the lift.
Reinstallation is the best medicine ... and the soul is at once clean and bright...

D
Dark paladin 17.03.20

but if the format C will not help (although it should)... I will scratch turnip... not before...

a
adrax 17.03.20

Process Interrupts are not shot down - it is in the zero ring...
Go to device Manager, in the properties ATAPI controller look not have gone there, one of them from UltraDMA to PIO mode. If so, remove the tick from LetBIOS... and put screw UDMA5 UDMA3 and for sidyuka, then robotness...
The symptoms: the controller changes the mode and system processes bit performance - usually revenge Star Force, when the game take...
You might have anything else....

Z
ZeroGravitY 17.03.20

2 Dark paladin*
I am so of your posts, held a low-level format :( ! It was no use :(((

2 adrax*
Like none of the controllers have not entered the convent in PIO...I don't know, can't look there 0_o

it looks as follows:

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

che neuvidel I'm there or no UDMA5 UDMA3 ...

explain more please ('',)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Question to moderators - why can't I go with svoevo login [Zero[G]ravitY]? Write nickname, write the password, starts the message Invalid name or password.
Re-enter data., click on Forgot password, I send the email, then all of the old scheme! I had to re-register >:S what's the matter? Explain please!!!

a
adrax 17.03.20

2 Zero Gravity
You're right just you and I have different screws (I you ide - sata) that's why you and Sata DMA and not Ultra DMA 5. And CD looks like old times UDMA3 not hold...
In General, the configuration is correct, and if you reinstall Win, and all again - so the story of either the screw or the controller (and thus the entire motherboard). Ie the problem moves from software to iron. Sorry...

Z
ZeroGravitY 17.03.20

I thought so, about the interface of khardov......I have 2 times reinstalled Windows!! and he FSUs (Harder interupts)...no, I recently changed the mother approximately six months ago!!!ischo times nehachu!!!
can Tulsa posovetuesh what to check?

Z
ZeroGravitY 17.03.20

Come on help pliz

Y
YOU-MF 17.03.20

hmm
there is a possibility to get iron? another example for testof ?
start with replacing the ribbon cable, then the screws.
accomplish your goal rezalt )

Z
ZeroGravitY 17.03.20

[Edit]
forgot to say in Safe mode, this process is not segrezauto -> not loading the CPU...if the problem was at the hardware level, and in safe mode is the only visible IMHO or I probably chevoto not understand? :(

Z
ZeroGravitY 17.03.20

As far as I know, to connect to themselves chugui hard as MAster, you must first with Nevo poudalyat all drivers which is possible! I niznayu not odnovo znakomaja which can give your hard to such torture...mneb softinku kakuyunit lovely cton posovetovali^^

Y
YOU-MF 17.03.20

softinku.. fuck softinku advise if you still really do not understand what happened..

a
adrax 17.03.20

2 Zero Gravity
Well... we Will talk...
If motherboard Asus inalaska chipset - it is the right symptoms of an overheating North bridge. You either need to put a new cooler on it, or - if too late - prepare to loot for a new mother.
If it is WinXP SP2 and the CPU AMD64 or one of the new Pentium support NX-bit, then maybe buggy hardware data protection (DEP or PAE). Unfortunately, I don't know where it switches off (I have SP1), but try to find and cut off - suddenly will help.
And can be set to any conflict-generating equipment? Say, such a situation can provoke TV tuners, printers HP, wireless adapters, or just 2 PCI-cards plugged into 1 and 5 pci slots...

Z
ZeroGravitY 17.03.20

A comprehensive report on the conference computer here, Server bridge 0_o I wonder!?! About Evo additional cooling somehow unthinking, that's the chipset I have is system cooling. from CoolMaster(the pace. chip. above 20 gr.), and the body I have healthy and very well ventilated(Thermaltake Kandalf: 2х120мм on blowing+90mm on top blowing; 2х120мм demand+2х90мм demand), poidee should not overheat, conductive Sandra put look...

Z
ZeroGravitY 17.03.20

...EEH, Sandra put failed. But I hope a full report on the comp in it
PlayGround.ru
will help you to identify the problem^^ with amendment into the comp at the moment is the battery, the temperature of the NorthBridge within the rules IMHO

D
Dark paladin 17.03.20

um...
Disable DEP - easy , the current I itself forgot - in Rambler type disable DEP, just forgot which parameter is written in the boot.ini.

Try to put Windows with SP 1, or even some sort of dvuhtysjachnik and see... if too, this baddie will be the case in the gland...
Or served something with a copper basin... or as advised by fellow posts above - kladow check...

Z
ZeroGravitY 17.03.20

about the cooling: check the screenshot!!!

about DEP: ordered this in bootcfg /noexecute=AlwaysOff,
a Fig did not help :(

a
adrax 17.03.20

Temperature, like, normal... And what about the contentious equipment. If 5 pci slots, and 1 and 5 stuck card, they may conflict for the interrupt. A wireless network you have? Or TV tuner.
In General, try to kill firewood pci devices and install them again but rearrange them in other slots - suddenly, help...

Z
ZeroGravitY 17.03.20

my current vidyuhi is in pci-e and pci vooyusche niche there. Wireless network is also not available.