3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrKyKy 25.09.19 12:56 pm

Achievements (Anno 1800)

Hello!
I started this thread those who want to get all the achievements and get achievements in the game, but in the process of performing tasks are having any difficulties. Let us in this topic we will discuss, share experiences when performing any tasks. I currently undiscovered 5-6 achievements. Difficulties arose with the achievement of "Annapolis" and something about "Scrooge". I'm not understand how to make Carl that he'd given the money?! Has anyone completed this Quest? What should be the conditions or something else. If anyone has questions on other achievements, write the answer
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
KonstKam 25.09.19

Don't want to sound boring, but - achievements, not ocinki.
Is a portmanteau. achievement - achievement award.
All success in the game! :))

M
MrKyKy 25.09.19

Corrected, thank you. But it would be better to write on the merits, not to follow the grammar of gaming slang.

K
KonstKam 25.09.19

I apologize in advance if something had upset You. Do not take as didactic notes. Just a thought...
Basically I am very calm attitude to all kinds of gaming achievements. I consider games as a kind of relaxation from everyday stress at work, etc., are trying to realize in the real world - this is my vision of the issue. On your point of view as the right one do not insist, I just feel that, as someone very different- Yes on health!
So unfortunately, constructive tips to give can't...

And what about grammar and slang - goes normal language as a communication tool somewhere into oblivion and it is a fact of objective reality.
The most upsetting thing is that people don't even bother any amendment (I'm not talking about You, if that :)), but on the contrary, insist that all this is nonsense, well, anyhow, I understood.
PS
For fun, search the Internet explanation of such concepts as pidgin-English Very informative, especially the region of the distribution.
I would not want to live to see the triumph pidgin Rushen...

K
Ketik 25.09.19

If anyone has DLS an Anarchist, tell me how to make an Alliance with Dr. Mercier. Relationships happen to be 100, but the offer of the Union is absent, perform all its tasks, it was no use. Maybe someone has done this achivku?

M
MrKyKy 25.09.19

I did, also did not immediately understand the point, but the point is to increase the number of working hours which I thought was strange, need to build more defensive turrets. The more towers the better the chance. Go for it

M
MrKyKy 25.09.19

Yesterday performed anaholic.
When you create a game, select "custom settings", and twisted the settings on maximum, so that would be the upper scale of difficulty is completely closed. You only have to win

S
Stelsmig 16.07.20

Strange got the achievement the scholar of the Arctic in the game, and the club will not count. Maybe due to the fact that he bought all the finds from sellers?

p
prusakov83 16.07.20

DLC: propaganda of the deed (complete 20 missions residents)
Who can explain what's the problem? Simple tasks residents are not affected, tasks Mercier too. Noticed that has affected the task of the provocateur of the riot ( I paid him, and will not be a riot).
The paper does not pass ( art of propaganda release, and to sense 0). In 1 game as it scored 7 out of 20, the other 2 out of 20. But what precisely depends is not clear. And the instigator of the revolt, hardly appears.
Who knows? And then left it alone and the game for 4 people

PS Learned. You need to perform 20 tasks only from rebellious workers(the party needed the Hugo), the failure of 1 quest interrupts the chain of quests. New starts in 40 min
The only question is how to get them to rebel and give me the quest. Just increasing the pace of work they don't rebel, only the happiness goes down, which interrupt other buns and remains positive. And if they remove the rebels the whole city, and workers at the enterprise side

p
prusakov83 16.07.20

Excellent protection who knew? But I can not find the gate
Understood.Brick wall (gate), under her wooden fence(entrance)

D
DeMonCt 27.09.20

We share tips on getting a hard one. It's like "Propaganda of feat" and "Importer" who fucking knows how to do it.

p
prusakov83 27.09.20

What is not clear to the importer? The island is inhabited by investors and all goods on it only trade routes deliver within 5 minutes. The main thing on the island is not to produce anything from the goods.
Propaganda wrote above, the main thing is not to interrupt the chain, and so just for a long time. You can cleanly settle on a separate island (so that other segments of the population do not rebel) and remove them access to entertainment and worsen working conditions and just wait for you to turn to the rebel. Complete his quest and wait again from him tasks of 40-50 minutes

F
FILINX 27.09.20

Hello can post a video of how to pass the achievement importer in the game anno 1800

F
FILINX 27.09.20

Hello who knows where to find anno 1800 polar bear in the Arctic

D
Djokomo 27.09.20

Guys, the question: (I do not know where to write) I had at the beginning of the game destroyed the keeler (submarine ship) I then did little to understand and how that scored on it, and now developed so that for his sake is not to start again. Is there any thread way to buy it/build/or otherwise have it.
Help who what advice Pliiz 😊

p
prusakov83 27.09.20

Djokomo
buy from a man explorer-scientist (name forgotten)

F
FILINX 27.09.20

Hello how to get in anno 1800 fuel efficiency describe