3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LarsJunFan 17.03.20 01:26 pm

What do you think Leo? (Tekken 7)

A particularly simple topic, because I'm curious. Character Leo Klien is not a simple character, but well hidden floor. She wears like men's and women's accessories (Yes, you heard me right, I think she is a girl) divided by 2 camps, one side thinks her boyfriend, the other girl. I wonder who you think you is Leo? Boy or girl? And most importantly why - from the personal faith? Or have you done some investigation? I will not dispute those who believe her boyfriend and asked not to fight over this. Well?
19 Comments
Sort by:
j
jurila 17.03.20

LarsJunFanВот:
Leo was born into a very talented family. Her father was a world famous cave Explorer, and her mother was in the Corporation G. Although his father disappeared during an expedition when Leo was a child, she still wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and also become a caver. Leo has a strong character thanks to a proper upbringing. Her life was pleasant and quite carefree until that fateful moment when mother Emma Kliesen was killed by an unknown person. Leo was angry when the actions of the police did not lead to the expected result and start their own investigation. This investigation brought her to the Iron Fist tournament, where the killer — Kazuya Mishima — also took part.
Leo's gender was unknown. Because of this the Russian version of Tekken 6 they have been marked as a guy. During one interview with Katsuhiro Haradas, he said that Leo is a girl. He later corrected himself, saying that Leo was a female character named Eleanor Klesen at an early stage of development but later, the gender was corrected to neutral.
Despite this public statement, in the English localizations of story of Leo refer to them in the masculine gender, possibly due to a lack of language gender-neutral references.
It is worth noting that in the original Japanese text to Leo's appeal by either its name or gender-neutral words.
Leo took the 22nd place in the voting site ugo.com The 25 Most Androgynous Video Game Characters
Leo battle stance similar to the stance Heihachi.
Leo — the boss on location 16th Archaelogical Excavation Site in Scenario Campaign Tekken 6
.Kazuo Mishima is looking to get revenge for the death of his mother.

L
LarsJunFan 17.03.20

jurila
It's all so clear =_= Who you personally think of the character? I didn't ask about the old biography.

H
HitD 17.03.20

LarsJunFan
in T6 m ттт2 well , in T7 m (? if the dialogue with Yeshi transferred curve)

j
jurila 17.03.20

LarsJunFan
the female character in tekken tag tournament 2 was okay..

H
HitD 17.03.20

jurila
ттт2 filer, there is Heihachi young and the dead characters and the gender Bender has the right to be.

S
SerpentineXX 17.03.20

HitD
Youth Chahati the developers explained death seiyuu (voice-actor), it is voiced.

H
HitD 17.03.20

SerpentineXX
by this logic, he and T7 must be young(not only in flashback) -_-

L
LarsJunFan 17.03.20

HitD
Well, firstly, Heihachi young of the drug which makes it young (Not Canon), the second of June, Kunimitsu, angel, Michelle, Wang Baek San, CRS does not belong to the category of dead characters, Unless you mean the Ogre and Jinpachi. And third, there is no such Persians gender Bender. Again, if it's not Leo. For this I have created a topic that YOU PERSONALLY spoke to someone I consider Leo and not arguing with everyone.

M
MARK_PLAY 17.03.20

LarsJunFan
Guy.Since TTT2 alternate universe, I made him a girl.But in Tekken 7 he still uses women's clothes.He is personally my favorite character and I would like to have themselves developed would recognize his boy.

L
LarsJunFan 17.03.20

MARK_PLAY
The fact that admit you can not count. I want to recognize her girl, but what's the point? They want to keep Leo's gender a secret, no matter what anybody wants.
Well, at least your opinion is clear to me =)

C
Chilya 17.03.20

Her name is Eleanor Klesen. What is there to argue? What do you think?

C
Chilya 17.03.20

HitD
Diag Yoshimitsu transferred crooked, in the Japanese version makes no reference to gender Yoshi says just stopped breathing or something like no breath sounds, but in the English version the translators have pictures taken and added it moving legend Yoshimitsu as he's not breathing, russik is a translation so English in Russ. the same problem.

H
HitD 17.03.20

The Kil
Eleanor seems to have been the name of the prototype Leo , and Leo himself bienen ;*
LarsJunFan
LarsJunFan wrote:
so YOU PERSONALLY spoke to someone I consider Leo and not arguing with everyone.
not so interesting , I want to debate
LarsJunFan wrote:
there is no such Persians gender Bender
I mean, if some ттт3 will appear Kazuya with Boobs I would not be surprised. (and most importantly explain how a drug which has fallen off pipenger appeared titsy)

S
SerpentineXX 17.03.20

Leo and Eleanor, the GIRL. And not just a girl, a man with transgender appearance -- easy to confuse with both a guy and a girl.

Spoiler

R
Rock Forever 17.03.20

Spoiler

h
hardqest 17.03.20

X/z,personally I'm not a fan of Tekken,so looked at the pictures with this character and came to the conclusion that Leo's taking female hormones,preparing for surgery sex change,as the face is cute,almost feminine,but the body is clearly male.I heard that in Japan there is a genre of drawing men,when the fuck will he understand me or girl can developed made a tribute to it,so to speak,and art.

.Chiken 17.03.20

I highly recommend in the future to refrain from insulting users when leading discussions regarding the gender of characters xD
... exactly like the flood of statements that are irrelevant to the subject, the theme of which is indicated in the first post of the topic xD

L
LarsJunFan 17.03.20

.Chiken
My apologies.

.Chiken 17.03.20

LarsJunFan
No need to apologize, it is necessary to conduct a dialogue in a normal way is for all promise! xD