3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Nash 25.09.19 12:57 pm

100% solution to sound problems in the Rain and Souls (Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer)

1. Before starting the Rain or shower, go in the sound settings (windows 10x64 assume that the same will work for seven and eight)
Spoiler
2. Select the source through which we wish to reproduce the sound (I have a normal telly samsa)
3. Click properties
4. In the tab enhancements - click restore defaults - used
Spoiler
5. In the tab advanced press default then setting the frequency range will be reset to"16 bit 48000 Hz but do (DVD) - the Used
Spoiler
By clicking OK, then close the window.
6. Run the game. PROFIT
СпойлерUPD: When I got both games on PS3, the sound is prescribed on this engine, or to 16-bit 48000 Hz but do either 16-bit 44100Hz. At that time the machines were working only in this range (don't know why, because already at that time and other Realtek and via HD chipsets already worked in 24 bit planes, and almost all multi-platform games on all engines went on PC, with such chipsets without problems).
When ported these games on PS4 - Quantico did not even bother to convert the sound to 24 bits (but in fact this didn't have to do as Juan and Curling quietly supported 16 bit depth)
But when IT portaali to Bake - it is unclear why they did not bother to convert the sound for a new generation of nurse with 24 bit
built-in chipsets.
Those who have the game was fine - didn't even touch in the sound settings, nothing, that's why they had such problems, but who, like me, the sound changed after the installation of Windows up to 24 bit 48000 Hz but do 192000Гц or - so they have been a problem.
And no it is not the troubles FX Protsiv, then write a few clever.
Takota malyata)
UPD2: one will HAVE to work with 16(bit)x48(Hz), set 16х44 (it happened on the second computer I have)
Don't forget to restart EGS, and possibly the computer. Then, before starting the game check that the sound settings were not reset.
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
breakthebeat 25.09.19

Has anyone checked on the FX work?When you click on set 24bit 48гц
Yesterday was piratical all values be the brakes.

k
klipntoola 25.09.19

SPS, just checked, everything was working awesome on FX8350. Did the procedure on the soundcard and on the nurse with real-tech too(just in case)(=_)

E
Egtoz 25.09.19

Made so it would play in the soul, did not help. Any more thoughts ?
UPD: found a workaround in disabling the Windows audio service. the game stops lagging completely, but without sound

A
Andrew Nash 25.09.19

Egtoz
Yes, in 2 places in the hearts of this helps, but the problem is rather our chipsets, and laid the bolt on the patch developers, not percent, how much where tales are driven (Ponte, and you take it and buy an elephant, your old one is not the same - yeah, right, until everything runs on ultra on my FX-9590 and I don't care that its socket is outdated, in many respects it is not inferior Ryazan)

A
Andrew Nash 25.09.19

Egtoz wrote:
UPD: found a workaround in disabling the Windows audio service. the game stops lagging completely, but without sound
Not abruptly service to occulate, and in control panel sound stupid to disable the soundcard.
The window of the game is to be expanded to a full window, not full screen. It will then be easier to switch altaba and play the game, but in 2 places - the game crashes or hangs at all.
Where roundup and then

E
Egtoz 25.09.19

Andrew Nash
This is funny, I have Intel Core i5-7200u and problems there, too), I pretty much already was (came to farm in the desert) and if you use restart(shutdown) the windows audio service then I can move on. Everything else that I tried doesn't work. I do not know what this is, but when you restart(unplug) the service that the game stops to lag at all.

k
klipntoola 25.09.19

Andrew Nash
If you completely hangs on my fx8350, define the similarity via the task Manager, leave only 2 or 3 kernel and the game will continue to work but with brakes, I pass the time with svisanie to the save point, re run and play on normal until the next hang(=_) Hike something out there messed with the flow(idiots)

S
Sasha Ruseckiy 15.07.20

I have a problem with sound on Windows 10 decided so---log in---see settings --- sound---if you have the game in the settings the audio output is --- realtek digital output---then we go --- all options --- system---sound---manage audio devices---find realtek digital output--- click on it with the mouse---click to disable

u
unknoun 15.07.20

Really helped. That's really crap port.