3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Skovikov 17.03.20 01:27 pm

Need better thunder (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys help please I can't find superior the thunder, write where to buy the recipe or find it, I will be grateful
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
dos-unit 17.03.20

all the recipes from herbalists, sometimes in Louth come across, like...

c
cheezette 17.03.20

Scoured the chests, maybe someone will sell it to you. As you play you come across it, if you're going to actively explore the world

g
grovarian 17.03.20

I remember that I had already on the 12th level, and found somewhere in the trunk where the signs of the marks on the map indicated. To 18му almost all potions improved.

R
RBunny 17.03.20

10 seconds Google search:

Find the thunder improved in the Witcher 3 in the course of completing the quest Mistress of the forest in the problem to Find out what was killing the peasants of Stahanov where you need to find a passage under the hill, using vidimce flair.

The passage will be through the cave in it and you will find the recipe improved the thunder, he will be in the trunk under water.

P
PIRAT69 17.03.20

Current before you go to the Witches - 10 times think and make decisions. We can also make it so that the wolves were fed and the chickens are safe.

W
Widukind 17.03.20

The easiest way to Novigrad to buy from any herbalist, not to speedrun this game before the time story. For example, in the shop nesushka in the southern part of the city can be this recipe

y
yar1097 17.03.20

As far as I know, recipes are usually randomly appear in chests. When I sought out on a video, not found, Found all the recipes just closing the question marks.

M
Maksim Skovikov 17.03.20

RBunny
Fiction, I looked

R
RBunny 17.03.20

Maxim Skovikov
Don't know,must be,I have checked.In the extreme case, download the mod on the merchant recipes

M
Maksim Skovikov 17.03.20

All all thanks, all are free, found the recipe from herbalist in Novigrad