3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER7 17.03.20 01:27 pm

What to wear on GG (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Let's discuss what is better to wear, and what shouldn't GG be superfluous. As the game has a limitation in weight, and the more you heavy armor, the slower and louder you move.

I pondered this question as:
Is it worth it to wear armor at the feet of the hero?

In my opinion the legs need armor if you fight on a horse when you're on the ground is more important to you torso, shoulders and helmet.
What observations were made about this?
41 Comments
Sort by:
w
wired_ 17.03.20

There is a perk which reduces by 50% the noise from armor
Yes and evade in armor you like naked only gemorno malyas

s
sana9056 17.03.20

Well I play in the style of the tank, this pile of plate armor and pumped a Mule to LVL 3.
And so it all depends on what style you play.
Want to be secretive buy a good leather armor or cotton.
Want to be imboy destroying everything in sight, buy the armor. And so.

M
Mauntain_Dew 17.03.20

And the armor on the legs too. Because there are attacks from below, which fall on the feet.

w
wired_ 17.03.20

sana9056
For me as a perk mule do you need to swing in the last turn , it doesn't make sense we have a horse whose noble saddle, and 4 bags capacity of 500+ and our 100+ what is the meaning of these +15,20 ?)

s
sana9056 17.03.20

wired_
I'm just a horse do not buy more. And so enough.And Yes your advice is good.
IMHO

S
SPR1GGAN 17.03.20

and the Archer what to wear?
honestly the fight forced me to understand it ,just sad to impossible to pull up the coach and just watch the story ,enemies from trying to kill Luke .

P
Pomu4 17.03.20

wired_
And there is nothing useful in fact not in force, except for damage from power weapons, so the mule was rocked in the first place. Right now, the capacity of 180,but scored in the 150 XS, like all important and necessary.

S
Spolrock 17.03.20

There are skills which if you're in armor and in the afternoon it is in the communication it gives you allowance of eloquence seems to be a knight in Shining armor or something like this.

s
serg5555 17.03.20

I generally avoid battles. Because running around in camouflage clothing

V
VETER7 17.03.20

Mauntain_Dew wrote:
And the armor on the legs too. Because there are attacks from below, which fall on the feet.
Training with any weapon fighting, foot rarely touches the head and the trunk was repaired.
SPR1GGAN wrote:
and the Archer what to wear?
definitely not in armor))) Iron in the sun shines well, so that is not an option. Something dark, the main thing that noise was no more than 20% in my opinion.
Good hunting naked.

S
Slaveruser 17.03.20

Please tell me how to put a hood on his head? Is there such a possibility?

B
Bupycop 17.03.20

VETER7
Right now would be to decide what to wear on GG RPG where you decide what style to go. Type if according to the General opinions out profitsee plate armor, the player who plays thief and stealth, needs to LVL to run?) And the same thing on the turn.

Slaveruser
Nope, just had a theme, it said.

M
Mihail Golohvast 17.03.20

wired_
you have no perk mule not wearing full Equipe armor,because it weighs a lot still need a place for all the bullshit fine,I'm not rocked,found plate armor,and they dressed weigh 130,and I have 109 max can carry) had in the old run while the mule is not rocked)

V
VETER7 17.03.20

Bupycop wrote:
Right now would be to decide what to wear on GG RPG
what's not to like? or not talk?
needless to say all this is nonsense?
what kind of people) you don't need, others need, or you are responsible for all?

s
simakov2009 17.03.20

Slaveruser
Unfortunately, it looks like it was removed from the game....in the first trailer was shining...he suffer

w
wired_ 17.03.20

Michael Holocuast
I dressed completely without pumping mule, full set plate armor max 50-60 kg weight in the beginning we where the 80

V
VETER7 17.03.20

I noticed that the arrows getting in the helmet do not run it, it will be necessary to try to penetrate to shoot. In Skalica found the robbers, was shot in the head and that it did not succeed) and I Thought I didn't.
Where else to find rogues and such a rarity at all.

F
Fun.dor 17.03.20

VETER7
the centurion in rataj gives tasks to the destruction of the bandits ' camps there glavnyuki often slemko, onions, and tends much depends in terms of penetration. There were a couple Mominov even after 1 arrows people curled after a while most likely from blood loss, and about what to wear I personally put on perfume theft and from this emerged a set of dark things: dark Saxon gambeson, bessonie shoes or noble dark, narrow highway red black hood. 0 noise decides)) and in combat if absolutely Acro Bracers and armor to wear, but there's a caveat I pozhiratel of trennirovki with the centurion ratevska and only to miss the 1-2 punch for the whole fight most important to see all opponents. As well, trade was a moment dressed in the most expensive once, and will tell you it is traders have very little money, with RATAI stole pieces 20 and as much again in the chest too lazy to have to run to the shops, steal for theft))

G
GG4 17.03.20

Need to dress according to the situation. If you suddenly need to dramatically reduce the visibility and noise, just take your armor and all, then just for a second put when need be.

H
Haiiro Ookami 17.03.20

A it is currently possible to drag and armor, and easy to conceal. Dressed for the occasion, the benefit is allowed even during the battle. Although, to be accurate, to ports I haven't looked yet, so if you need something stybzit, strip down to panties and shirt.
Interesting system: even the ring on the finger makes a noise. And the long sword hanging at the waist, and a bow with a quiver behind is an indispensable attribute of the assassin, as the noise is not affected.