3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Victor Tsoi 17.03.20 01:28 pm

How can I make the joystick work? (Street Fighter 5)

You need to do, help anyone?
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Burmatov 17.03.20

Victor tsoy
To buy the rights to the series from Capcom and release an update which will support joystick! PS Capcom just generally spit in PC gamers! Need to write a petition that would give us money in damages paid! P. P. S. They just didn't do support! Carl understand they simply did not! Even the buttons of the keyboard not easy and clear to change the game!

V
Victor Tsoi 17.03.20

Hmm, thanks for the comments.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 17.03.20

Console port you can't connect a controller? M Yes, or are you trying to connect a cheap joystick with numbers?

P
Pavel Burmatov 17.03.20

Victor tsoy
Yes, please. Please, if you need creative comments and responses! Payment by the hour :) P. S Yes I'm a joke of God P. P. S the Truth is, the program which you can use the joystick to connect, but to set haven.

P
Pavel Burmatov 17.03.20

Alex Kichigin
First, try to connect, and then clap your language. No gamepad neoglacial! Yes, it sounds silly, but they really forgot to make a gamepad support!

H
HitD 17.03.20

all that is backwards compatible with the x360(ONE) works without problems , for other without third-party software can not do. (imputmapper for dualshock 4 for example)

A
Aleksey Chichigin 17.03.20

Paul Burmatov
A controller question? If you connect the controller from the x360 Yes, cant port, no support for the gamepad, if some other. He stupidly may not work with this game. Then it can be cut using xbox360ce emulator controller.

s
sergleo 17.03.20

xbox360ce emulator is not working.Logitec F710 works without any problem, and the Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2 doesn't want.
there is still one problem not working to play together on one screen joystick for PC su and keyboard, only joystick for PC su.

f
fvyfa fyfafy 17.03.20

I have joysticks from H360 and Speedline, both plow. Just buy a normal and you will be adversity, curve hands this fighting to straighten very long, know the company, but when you straighten pzdts a pleasure.

S
Subaru MotorSports 17.03.20

To run emulator gamepad x360ce_x64 it needs to be pasted in.

StreetFighterV\StreetFighterV\Binaries\Win64