3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zatainer 17.03.20 01:28 pm

Want to buy the wheel to 1.5 K

Created a separate topic because in General a lot of superfluous information, but it is for the rudders. that can take about 1.5 to R that would vibratorom, normal utilityami for settings that used to play normally was basically in the arcade?
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 17.03.20

even when the dollar was at 35 such prices were not. And now I think the minimum should be 4-5 thousand, and the quality will be poor.

R
Ryazancev 17.03.20

Zatainer
Look here http://www.e-katalog.ru/list/200/pr-843/
Read the reviews. I'm afraid for this price will you buy Chinese slag (on Aliexpress), which will spit.

a
around2 17.03.20

Not necessarily the slag, in the region of 2K, you can find models, not only from the number of uncle Ali. And this even with pedals and thus vibration. Adjust the price range on the same e-katalog and you will be given a couple of models for Sven or Dvtech.

v
vonder1 17.03.20

Look Foton64rus, often chasing Grant Turismo on the PS, so he has a wheel for 19 to and sometimes he spits, and he's always on stream apologizes for the crack this one) So I think you can take and desak for example https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/017f1d5d00d03120/rul-sven-drift/, especially if for the first time the wheel will be in use, as many people overact and slaughtered for its use.

M
MuSStafA 17.03.20

My nephew sven drift. It is possible for fifteen hundred to take. Pedal rules, the steering wheel is of small diameter, but a clear travel and responsiveness is exemplary. View it because of your personal budget mega-mega not buy.

Z
Zatainer 17.03.20

To me, nothing super steep and not necessary. Driving in Grand Turismo, there not the coolest, and the fact that he's probably still the third pedal is there (like a clutch) or the rotation angle of large live and me and his car missing. but on the machine to drive standards. And the wheel, Yes, first, just want poyuzat purely for fun,( where even under the beer ride will be), so options drift are satisfied.

A
Allinos 17.03.20

Most importantly make sure that the wheel was for a PC, and by mistake it is possible for consoles to buy :) I Agree that the budget is not so hot, but Amateur wheel you can buy. Just likely to have to put up a small angle of rotation or inconvenient location of the petals are usually inexpensive wheels such sin.

v
vonder1 17.03.20

Allinos wrote:
Most importantly make sure that the wheel was for a PC, and by mistake it is possible for consoles to buy :) I Agree that the budget is not so hot, but Amateur wheel you can buy. Just likely to have to put up a small angle of rotation or inconvenient location of the petals are usually inexpensive wheels such sin.
Such budget and need for such targets to buy. I was previously a fan of hard Hard Truch Simulator, but drove on the keyboard on the classics. If today continued to roll, it took just anything from low-budget. Connected to a PC collected sobeyko and go on the road to carry out orders)

a
around2 17.03.20

Allinos wrote:
Just likely to have to put up a small angle of rotation or inconvenient location of the petals are usually inexpensive wheels such sin
There is, but again, the location of petals this is a very individual parameter, to each his own familiar. While steering even to the advantages, on the contrary I don't like it when low sensitivity is and the wheel moves almost in a circle. The same 180 ° as sven drift, enough for a comfortable game.

d
duXalis 17.03.20

well, the scoring wheel of course, as the budget the most. and the table is well attached, there is nothing. but the question it with Windows 10 compatible? just read that some go not support something or other for...

M
MuSStafA 17.03.20

Allinos wrote:
Just likely to have to put up a small angle of rotation or inconvenient location of the petals are usually inexpensive wheels such sin.
180 degrees is all that is needed. Petals for fingers of a teenager quite well located. I think an adult will do. It is impossible for one wheel to judge all others.
Allinos wrote:
but by mistake it is possible for consoles to buy :)
The one that I mentioned. USB. Not to be confused with platformers.

R
Raykor 17.03.20

duXalis
Yes, no, norms available with a 10-hell, at least I have no problems
And anyway, if you have it suddenly not work, then there are plenty of utilities that will help You to satinjet it with PC

By the way NFS Payback the wheel behaves quite realistic, driving a virtual car with the help of a simple pleasure

d
duXalis 17.03.20

Raykor
well then fine, if everything is OK, the main thing that Windows rules were not glucina, just one of which is left set, so a program was installed, and for some reason the driver pauletto, maybe not that, but it doesn't matter, now all the rules... I always drove on the buttons and joystick also sometimes when too lazy to sit)), but the wheel always wanted, but it's not resolved, is it worth it to buy

A
Allinos 17.03.20

around2
Judging by the reviews you can take. The only thing that people are not really gone, so paddle shifters duplicate pedals gas-brake, but I think that for those who want to play without pedals, this situation is Vice versa a plus. Not the fact that you can find a cheap wheel, where it is not.

L
Laurence Barnes 17.03.20

Zatainer
Better to go down to the flea market, where they merge for a penny. And for a rouble and a half you still do decent in the store
don't buy it.
Zatainer wrote:
what would vibratorom
Ummm, where's the connection?

Z
Zatainer 17.03.20

Laurence Barnes
I do not like when a phrase out of context to throw up there in my all clear where and how and what is connected. And to buy at a flea market not an option for me, dudes mostly young, hot, well, them, what hands they touched the wheel.
Allinos wrote:
the only people not really gone, so paddle shifters duplicate pedals gas-brake
I tried these, they are like the trigger, it was sometimes actually more convenient than on the pedals to play, in General, will probably drift to take.

a
around2 17.03.20

Allinos wrote:
The only thing that people are not really gone, so paddle shifters duplicate pedals gas-brake, but I think that for those who want to play without pedals, this situation is Vice versa a plus.
Don't see a problem here. Pedals that are included, so you want the pedals to play - please. Pedals good legs on their surface to slide should not (and in fact it happens that for the sake of aesthetics make smooth pedal). Moreover, that these petals are paddle very well located, they do not interfere with the circulation booster.

Z
Zatainer 17.03.20

Took drift, normal flight, so far all the toys I have are supported. He played on the pedals, so cool, small plays on the triggers behind the wheel because before sex is lacking, all customizable, good fastening, suction Cup normally on the table hold, soft clear, although out of the box almost nothing touched, just a little bit of added sensitivity. While it's good, it's not so terrible with the budget wheel as many here said.

B
Bakuman 17.03.20

Well, let's start with the fact that it Swarovski the wheel is not that budget. Budget is some hail or Acme, but the quality of plastic is worse and stinks of plastic itself and a bunch of other problems. And this the wheel by its quality reminiscent of the steering wheels from Logitech, only cheaper.
I'm interested in how the wheel flexible in the setup? Just games different and all the same as flatout don't play with the sensitivity settings of the game when playing on the steering wheel, even with its slight twist turns the car almost 360 degrees

W
Winter_Wind 17.03.20

Allinos wrote:
The only thing that people are not really gone, so paddle shifters duplicate the gas pedal and brake
If no specific claims to the pedals and petals, it is an artificial problem. You want, use the petals, you want - pedals. A matter of taste. For children petals are relevant, because not everyone will reach with my feet on the pedals.