3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ronn1203 17.03.20 01:29 pm

What to feed cows (Farming Simulator 17)

If ФС15 everything was clear, here there is a new item: power food (like nutritious food in Russian) which have 30% in the diet. What kind of food is available and where to get them?
Grass, water, hay, straw, silage is not only enough nutritious food. Grits are not suitable. Can certainly beets or corn something, but for now, its not grown and can't check.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Searcher13 17.03.20

monomes. so as a mixer prepared. training there and help, really hard to see?

B
BS.STARS 17.03.20

in the game there is information about how many animals bought part of the food filling the feeders so further see in-game button ESCAP and flipping to the right or to the left will find there all

R
Ronn1203 17.03.20

Thank you, understood. Interesting, put all the ingredients the same but not mixed and lacking something cows. And mix and all the rules.
Who knows, if you build a store of hay, made the stirrer cow to fill?

S
Sergey Rudnev. 17.03.20

I do not understand where to buy animals in the fs17(((

S
Snip 17.03.20

Sergey Rudnev.
On the farm of Mary (field 31) there is a special sign..

E
Energy Death 17.03.20

Searcher13 wrote:
training there and help, really hard to see?
said the same, stupid questions to ask easier)

N
Nikolay Suhorev 17.03.20

Sorry, I do not understand how to deal with monospecies?? Doesn't work((((((

S
Snip 17.03.20

Nicholas Suharev
The easiest way is to work with the bales in the mixer is added 1 bale of straw and 1 bale of hay, and then fill up the silo to fill the hopper of the mixer..

v
volod222 17.03.20

I wonder pigs necessarily need to purchase food? for a 100% performance? while animals do not do so for General understanding)))

S
Snip 17.03.20

volod222
Judging by obuchalka no. The tips stated what you need and if you need to bring and pour in a manger(first the grain, then root crops, then corn..) overall pigs it is possible to feed with their crops, the main thing that all was.
At the initial stage I decided that it would be cheaper to buy ready-made, still 100% performance, but when it will cover the production of all crops, then we will work with your inventory and he will mix pigs food))

v
volod222 17.03.20

SNiP
Clear)) Well I have almost all mastered the silage and the grass is now going to do, and probably will deal with the animals))

N
Nikolay Suhorev 17.03.20

SNiP
And silos where ? I'm really confused

S
Snip 17.03.20

Nicholas Suharev
Silage should be done =)
Near the barn is a silo pit, well, or on BGA.
The easiest way is to mow the grass and empty the silo, compacted and cover(I use the smallest trailer pick-up), for cows for the first time will be enough =)

C
ClearBlack 17.03.20

Can't make the mixture for the cows hay silage will dobwalls but the grass no what to do???

N
Nev_w 17.03.20

ClearBlack
For the manufacture of monomes need: Straw, Silage, Hay.
What would make a straw it is necessary to sow the field to wheat/barley, then to the combine to put the highlight of straw, and after a trailer truck to pick up straw from the field.
What would make the Silage: silage harvester it is necessary to clean corn ( the most efficient and fast ), then to unload it all in the silo ( on the map indicated by the port ), then use a tractor to ride through the chaff, before the moment will be written Pressing 100% , after coming to the chaff and press the letter R, that is, to cover the bunker, waiting for all to gear up you will be sent a notification.
What would make hay need: a Mower, a walk on the grass, and tedder walk on it, after that, the grass will be brighter, collect a cargo trailer and ready to go. As for me, the best method is the first mower, and the latest ( or penultimate ) to walk on the grass after rolling header sweep away all in one place, walk tedder and collect a trailer.
All.

K
Krava888 17.03.20