3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikoly67 17.03.20 01:29 pm

As it should be!? (Fallout 4)

played a year ago everything was fine, now the laptop gives such a picture here

the characteristics of the laptop: Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5-5200, intel r hd graphic 5500, RAM memory 8 gig!!!!!!!!!! runescapemoney no problems
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ringer_M 17.03.20

I was so, it was solved by installing directisa latest and updated wood on vidyuhi

N
Nikoly67 17.03.20

Ringer_M
did not help

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 17.03.20

and the game from the beginning did not start? and fashion standing? what files potability...
apparently the screens with Valentine, so sohranyalki???

N
Nikoly67 17.03.20

Rulik Proba-Taxis
Yes , the old save is loaded! but when choosing new game the game crashes a few seconds before it begins! fashion is not raised , only those that are of. out

R

Nikoly67
try reinstall is probably the only way... if you can't get go to the mechanics or hatabu(Google will help) and then you banish me for the links )))

N
Nikoly67 17.03.20

Rulik Proba-Taxis
tried and from mechanics , and from catalysts with katabami , not helps(((( maybe my video card was covered?! while in other games everything is OK!

D
Denis Dzhexons 17.03.20

Nikoly67
Here is the link to the forum where the person had a similar problem
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/glyuki_grafiki-957161/

R

Nikoly67
well, in General I have folic from mechanics, you need some sort of file write how and where it lies well email get back from work tomorrow I will throw off)
although the idea you like all the new should be, even if you reinstall the game(or to remove) it is necessary to clean the tails...

R
Ringer_M 17.03.20

Nikoly67
there's Varick Shaw is due to the mods then. try to start a new game and if everything is OK there then mods (a new game with all your mods).

K
Kavaynik 17.03.20

If a new game is no such errors (and it will be so straight confidence 99%), then the preservation of left record fashion which is not available. Can try to clean the save using an appropriate program, if that doesn't work, look for what fashion is missing and install it, start a new game or load the save where this is not fashion.

f
falkone921 17.03.20

Disassemble, clean, the laptop is't blow

B
Bearhunt 17.03.20

A great suspicion that one of the mods screws up. Disabling the mod may not be successful, as removal, some mods can be efficiently removed only by using a different fashion, the developer will usually warn you. We must bear in mind that some mods, not conflict between them earlier could be updated and throw a tantrum)). Generally, for good, to thoroughly understand, good idea to include a utility like TechPowerUp GPU-Z or MSI Afterburner (I vidyuhi MSA to have an idea about the temperature of the video card, congestion, etc. and Find optimal solutions for its, set in the settings of the corresponding parameters and all becomes clear - maybe the card is overheating. The game looks like this: