3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mike.pepsik 25.09.19 12:57 pm

Tripping (Overwatch)

WHY OVERWATCH slipped?! WHY in the 2016-2017 year, so it was nice to play it. Now, some plums, the competition, as some bots on your team. And I'm not talking in the modes of 1v1, at all. No matchmaking no, maybe 1 level to get to 100, 200, 300 LVL, well, is adequately? Or cheaters, or boosters crappy, already angry.
I'm sorry, however was hit from the game, trying to dislodge the containers, yeah, conductive fuck you, here play with crayfish, intelligence is like a worm.
phew, all, again, sorry!
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solstice 25.09.19

mike.pepsik wrote:
WHY OVERWATCH slipped?! WHY in the 2016-2017 year, so it was nice to play it. Now, some plums, the competition, as some bots on your team.
Previously, there was competitive and no one was burning asshole. First of all I was playing and got fan of the game, and now burning over -200-300 points in one day.
mike.pepsik wrote:
cheaters
Surprisingly, within 2 years of the game have never met them.
mike.pepsik wrote:
or boosters crappy
Well this is a problem all games, tweens everywhere...

K
KyDecHuk666 25.09.19

Solstice
Solstice wrote:
Surprisingly, within 2 years of the game have never met them.
I agree, plus there are people who blame chitosane people playing better than them

m
mike.pepsik 25.09.19

aimwhKILLING
Comrades, I dare say, that when I personally two cheaters have vstrechal on aim bot. The sight of them didn't even twitch anywhere. You say about the player, but it was not there) Without ultimate soldier: 76 Sombra, sensitively shot straight in the head and eye not to twitch... Agree strange.

G
GG4 25.09.19

mike.pepsik
Nothing strange, straighten the claws and everything will work out.

m
mike.pepsik 25.09.19

GG4
Very funny. What I wanted to hear the opinion from the MAIN CANCER AMONG ALL CANCERS.

B
Bakibi 25.09.19

*Applies to everything in life

M
Mimizu 25.09.19

The game really has a negative trend lately. However, the author most likely where he is mistaken but to recognize their mistakes cannot and blames others, not himself.

K
KyDecHuk666 25.09.19

Mimizu
+

-
-MODEUZ- 25.09.19

buy new ACC - you all pull, and the rest of you will be considered a cheater :)

m
mike.pepsik 25.09.19

Mimizu
My friend, I have in Auvers already simulated more than 200 hours. Yes it is a little, but not enough... What can be wrong, even if we take a new capture the flag mode (competition), we took the symmetry and and thorbiorn, and guess what they did? They rasili place of Def. And even the turret is not set. And I was Lucio, and you accusing me that I am inept and can not play? Thank you, that play in competitions, then you will understand what it is about...

A
Aleksandr Ko 25.09.19

mike.pepsik
What was required to prove in General.

J
JonhZoidberg 25.09.19

Started playing around the end of 2017, it was the norm then, now some sort of game, even in kvichak merge low level that the widow and Hanzo's put a random one-shot phenomenon just shaking the mouse rapidly in different directions, on the replays it looks so miserable, and the community does not become smarter, the logic when you need to safecast Mercier which the whole team vigiliae on the whole Tim hammer on diva and RAM, because they are easier to get, and all this people who have the silver icon (600-1000 level), about the rating do not say anything, once the plums from 2000 to 1500 because of the problems with the Internet now more than 1800 can't go, the team of 6 people four voice not over 9 years, and when trying to regulate the process, even a simple request Moira pahilich someone (even yourself!) to get the answer: go, yuh, I know what to do and at the same time she begins to push one in and merges followed by the rest of philinna not Tim, and I would not have bombed on the game if such cases were isolated but no such game in 2 of 3 rink.

A
Aleksandr Ko 25.09.19

JonhZoidberg
Man, well what can I say.... campaign, or you have not adapted to the changed conditions, or have not developed skills, and therefore lose. And what about the inadequate in time - that is, everywhere and always.

m
mike.pepsik 25.09.19

JonhZoidberg
Here I fully agree with You! But probably Alexander as To the time, and this applies to how you described

J
JonhZoidberg 25.09.19

Alexander Ko
Come on, tell me about the changed conditions. You probably mean now a bunch of Smurfs in every rink? Or few intellectual wise men who, instead of Repik run on the point of dying on the same character? While there, you probably want to tell me about a 9 year old student who peep Hanzo's and every time odisa because of the fact that pushes one constantly spamming the button pahile me and yells in a voice that frail shit? Problem Overa that each student considers himself Cyberathlete and creates complete crap instead of teamplay, you ask to raikot fucking Sombra because the guy for five minutes can not safarmat Ulta and when she is coming he merges it at the point where he's one chalitsya because the whole Tim to spawn it is certainly all because of my underdeveloped skills. Recent times generally try to play at night because of Rwcommunity asleep because school tomorrow and European students even with the mind and do not Shine but at least a little adequate our and 50% of them to respond to requests.

J
JonhZoidberg 25.09.19

mike.pepsik
The main thing now is not to meet him in the game, and then start to scream in a voice that I bad weak and can't vigility at the moment when one pushes it in the sack)))

m
mike.pepsik 25.09.19

JonhZoidberg
Here is the second time in solidarity. Indeed, there was a point in the game, capture the flag, Busan. DK two idiots took Sombra and a sack in the end what? They were pushily as Dol****s, instead of defending. The result, the rink merged. Because they are one pushil. Game of strate...
And in comps, this is a direct conspiracy. It is impossible to pass the season without stratech rink. Consistently 4, 5 rink merges... And the feeling that the game bots, and not rapicault when asked... Actually the game turned into the same hnyu, as the rest of the game, where they play an inadequate students and not just students, but just difficult the development of intelligence people.

A
Aleksandr Ko 25.09.19

JonhZoidberg
Shkolniki etc.. are everywhere, and to judge them about all the game time and throughout komuniti, is simply incorrect.

Personal negative experience in this respect, the argument is not.

About changed conditions have already told. Plus the effect of used to be better etc. the nostalgia that is inherent in many people, especially when they long to do stuff and see the difference.

A
Aleksandr Ko 25.09.19

JonhZoidberg
Me you in the game do not meet, do not worry. And the fact that you decided to discuss my identity clearly says that you obviously have nothing really to do, and you rather like the headstock on the bench, to procrastinate the personal characteristics of the people you are in the strip not seen or met them on the Internet by accident,

A
Aleksandr Ko 25.09.19

mike.pepsik
The fact of the matter is that students and inadequate of any age can ruin everything. But they are everywhere, not only in Overwatch. This time. A two - judge on personal experience, limited by certain conditions and factors, all and all, at least not correctly.